Ch4 and Foxes live

ugly

LE
does anyone know how to post pics onto someone elses FB page if your not friends? This mob doesnt seem to allow friends which is a pity as I have lots of fox pics for him!
Foxes Live: Wild in the City | Facebook

I would suggest either sending them to him in a message or commenting on a post and adding them there!?

ugly

LE
not sure I can, they dont seem to have any means to add pics.
Correction I can but I doubt any will appear on their page!

not sure I can, they dont seem to have any means to add pics.
Correction I can but I doubt any will appear on their page!
I'm no FB guru, but can't you upload them to your account and tag him in them? I assume they're a load of half starved mangy foxes?

ugly

LE
Ok trying that now, I have already messaged him but I expect I'll get blocked!

Ok trying that now, I have already messaged him but I expect I'll get blocked!
Why would you get blocked for showing an interest in his project? I assume you're sending photos of foxes? Not cheeky photos of Mrs Ugly who in your eyes, and your eyes only is indeed a "fox"!?

Why would you get blocked for showing an interest in his project? I assume you're sending photos of foxes? Not cheeky photos of Mrs Ugly who in your eyes, and your eyes only is indeed a "fox"!?
Presumably because if he sends this, aaahhh:

But if he sends this, it's eeeuuuwww:

and if he sends this, OMG, how cruel etc!

ugly

LE
Only these;

Attachments

ugly

LE
Not been a fox for a long time, not even a mangy one sadly, still apparently Moose hunting is quite popular in some quarters!
I'll pass on your concerns to the swamp donkey!

ugly

LE
I retired two the day before yesterday, nice country types, not those skanky town types...don't tell me they're filming those and saying how wonderful they are.

Are they giving them names?

Neville is a good name for a townie fox.

:)

Just think of the fun if you slotted one of their foxes with a gps collar on and lobbed the collar on the next train to London

Attachments

ugly

LE
The collar would be more fun in the hold of a 747 to Oz! I like your style.

Another little bit of amusement can be had when the RSPCA relocate some trapped urban foxes into the countryside.
The poor feckers stand there looking for the nearest Take-Away and you can blat them before they get a chance to settle in. It happened last year in North Devon
Unmarked van pulls up-bloke gets out and looks about furtively-lets out 5 foxes-Matey sees the nonsense and tells the Farmer-Farmer does the deed with help from Mr Hotlips-wailing and gnashing of teeth from RSPCA

ugly

LE
organisations like the RSPCA are regularly vilified for doing this yet no evidence is ever offered, in my opinion we are better off just killing them and leaving the PR and malicious prosecutions to the RS(TASI)PCA.
Last night the nipper was on stag and woke me to one on the front lawn, sadly the hmr needs zeroing so I'll set the trap tonight. Charlie managed to trash the bins over the road!

It was in the North Devon Journal and they admitted to it

ugly

LE
The wildlife trust nears Godstone admit to releasing but on ground they have permission to do so. My complaint about that is that they cant keep the fox on that release territory and they wander pretty quickly!

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
The wildlife trust nears Godstone admit to releasing but on ground they have permission to do so. My complaint about that is that they cant keep the fox on that release territory and they wander pretty quickly!
I live 10 mins from there... Fancy a camping trip?!