CGS:upgrading challenger and warrior.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I contributed a fair amount of time and money at the Rorke's Drift coming through Darwin during our Timor rotations. I too would consider it vital ground probably more so than Roberston Barracks.
#metoo

The latest Soldier magazine is very clear on the future of WR. In the first paragraph of the article Brig John Clark states that Warrior is not being replaced with Boxer. In the last paragraph of the same article it then states Warrior will remain in service until Boxer is introduced.
Is it any wonder the MP's have had a tits full of these twats?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
The latest Soldier magazine is very clear on the future of WR. In the first paragraph of the article Brig John Clark states that Warrior is not being replaced with Boxer. In the last paragraph of the same article it then states Warrior will remain in service until Boxer is introduced.
Is it any wonder the MP's have had a tits full of these twats?
Saying that WR remains in service until BOXER is introduced doesn’t necessarily mean one replaces the other. It may mean that another tracked IFV will be procured or that no tracked IFV is planned.

No nuance some people - I doubt the MOs would know the difference if they were run over by any hue of AFV.