• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

CGS Approval

You're fucked?

Alternatively, someone in the chain has a similar name and someone has messed up?

Or, someone in your chain is having a laugh?

arnold_rimmer said:
What does it mean if CGS is listed as an approver on your OJAR?

Just seen it on my JPA screen and he's certainly not my 2RO or anything.

:? :? :?
It means that your chain of command is not corrrectly set up. All my JPA business went direct to CGS for a while, and I spent hours talking to my Admin Office in order to resolve it! I was posted to one unit, administered by another, and detached elsewhere when JPA started.

IIRC, your RAO will require the LSN (is it the PID these days) , your UIN and the JPA numbers for your 1RO and 2RO.

Unfortunately, even though CGS and I were on first name terms by the end (he called me "Litotes" and I called him "Sir"), he didn't volunteer to give my CR a boost before our relationship was severed!

Litotes

Latest Threads