CFT notified in advance - how many did it?

The_Duke

LE
EX_STAB said:
The_Duke said:
Wow! All of this interest in a boring walk?
It's not boring if you've got your chin up, admiring the view and considering your "actions on" :p
Actions on - continue walking slowly for a while longer, carry on chatting with the bloke next to you, wondering when the tedium will end and you can get back to some proper training.

Thank God we only have to slow down to that snail like pace once a year.

The_Duke

LE
762baynet said:
Keep it on the prog, every tues and every w/end. It's amazing how much overtime is req'd when the cft appears eh?
I take it you are doing a 4 miler (possibly 6?) if you are doing it on training nights? Even less reason to get excited about it...

6 miler, 25 kg. Dunno what its called this morning but most people know what a CFT is.

Your Grace - just seeing if the Regular naysayers would have a pov / opinion...

762baynet said:
Keep it on the prog, every tues and every w/end. It's amazing how much overtime is req'd when the cft appears eh?
Ah; the point of my Q.

How many, then? We get 20-30 on a Drill night, fair bit of duties over and above the Trg programme...

The_Duke

LE
Get one of those big charity cheques made up with the full bounty amount shown and "your name here - tbc" on the "pay" line.

Just add the note to the effect that the details will be completed once the ACFT has been, and Bob's your aunties husband. :D

Bravo_Bravo said:
6 miler, 25 kg. Dunno what its called this morning but most people know what a CFT is.
Your Grace - just seeing if the Regular naysayers would have a pov / opinion...
Its called Friday Green PT in all the units i have been to, less one :D

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Bravo_Bravo said:
762baynet said:
Ah; the point of my Q.

How many, then? We get 20-30 on a Drill night, fair bit of duties over and above the Trg programme...
Afraid you're going to have to give it a miss next week as I believe you have far more interesting (durch!) lined up.

Bravo_Bravo said:
Two PTI's, token officer/SNCO, all Pte's (less drivers, medics and AGC) and a smattering of JNCO's (less recruiting staff)

The_Duke said:
Get one of those big charity cheques made up with the full bounty amount shown and "your name here - tbc" on the "pay" line.

Just add the note to the effect that the details will be completed once the ACFT has been, and Bob's your aunties husband. :D
Sounds like an idea. You have 365 days to do it, so can't be unfit all the time...

A unit i was at (reg) would lay on a CFT EVERY month (3rd Thurs). All you had to do was let the Gym know on the Wednesday night, and turn up on the day. gats were collected by PTI to keep it simple.

If you still hadn't done one by 1 Aug (with no good reason ie tour/on sick for WHOLE of that period) you were on remedials till you'd done one.).

PFTs were weekly, same rules...

Latest Threads