cfcb 071 pass or fail ?

fus-chic said:
yes but why assume this person does not have the right to call you a hat, dont tar everyone with the same brush. one day you might be shocked....
Shocked by what? There are thousands of ACF Instructors who are excellent people, like Papegojan and Harry Paget Flashman on this board, but until you start having a permanent Regular or TA attachment to ACF Companies on a week-to-week basis, you will always have a large section of walts, sex-pests and gun nuts.

Praetorian,
What makes you the authority then ?
I am assuming that you look with disdain upon ACF punters who hold commissions ?
Or maybe you are one ?
Whichever way you look at it this thread was set up for a number of individuals from around the country to see how they did on a specific course....
Your own cheapshot comments about a lack of phys was by comparison also uncalled for and really quite sad
so for someone who is obviously an old sweat by your log in you have a lot of growing up to do.
And I will refer to anyone I wish as a hat until they prove to be otherwise ,it's not an insult its a nickname get over it HARRY.

Come on halo monkey fess up ,your not airborne are you despite your log in.
I have noticed you floating about baiting different forums.....
But you are a hat and no gay log in will ever change that will it?
I would say you are roughly 22 years of age and are probably signals or loggie TA after your first annual camp you think you are some sort of authority on the army
I would even go as far as saying you use your mod 90 to attempt to chat up rather un impressed birds in pubs.....
Never the less you are DEFO NOT AIRBORNE BROTHERHOOD mate (that is if you have any conception of what that is)and I would say I've probably done more tours than you've got your leg over especially if you do use the MOD90 ruse
So jog on you sad HARRY MONG and interfer with yourself over a copy of combat and survival you walt ....

Praetorian said:
fus-chic said:
yes but why assume this person does not have the right to call you a hat, dont tar everyone with the same brush. one day you might be shocked....
Shocked by what? There are thousands of ACF Instructors who are excellent people, like Papegojan and Harry Paget Flashman on this board, but until you start having a permanent Regular or TA attachment to ACF Companies on a week-to-week basis, you will always have a large section of walts, sex-pests and gun nuts.
Praetorian then why does the TA have its fair share of gun nuts walts and sex pests ???????

Lets face it mate TA ACF and regular Army all have their fair share and if you despute that you have obviously walking around you entire career with you eyes shut.............
After 14 years airborne forces and 2 years ACF (you may have done longer than that I don't know) that is the unfortunate impression I have but one thing is for sure the ACF is full of well intentioned ,well motivated individuals who don't get hung up on what do the big army think of them
maybe due to experience and background I bite a little more but only if I think that the integrity of those individuals is being attacked.
I would do it for my beloved airborne brothers so seems fair to offer the same loyalty to the ACF punters I now work with.

halomonkey said:
fus-chic said:
Were you hungry when you read my message as that is some bite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GUYS IGNORE THIS WALTING HAT MONG
HE IS A TROLL
JOG ON MUPPET.............

scots_do_it_better said:
Hey sorry this took so long been awful busy this week.

Got the envelope on Wednesday and stared at it for ages before opening it but I passed. :D

White 75.

ps its not only the oranges that are replying now

Keep in touch
Well done ,you can now call your father in law colonel instead of sir..........
good luck and keep in touch

maybe due to experience and background I bite a little more but only if I think that the integrity of those individuals is being attacked.
I would do it for my beloved airborne brothers so seems fair to offer the same loyalty to the ACF punters I now work with.
As it should be. Like the man said, they may be mongs but they are my mongs.

Well said Pimp. You have my respect for sticking with the ACF Brothers and Sisters.

Now as a potential ACF Officer, where can I get the guns from?

Got the pass but not the report,

I would imagine it would read

Did first class on the cheapest bar in the world event
intelligence tests could do better he obviously had an airborne moment
interview slightly mentally imbalanced (pre requisite for a det cmdr)
command tasks facist dictator like qualities

Advice added

If he continues to model himself on becoming a hybrid of blackadder /flashard/General melchid character he should be fine

baaaayyyyyyy sgt major baaayyyyyy

Attachments

Agree totally re; the mongs....respic to the airbourne way of thinking, got my report just could do better on the planning exercise and large lively member of the group.

must be talking about someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh I think you destiny is predefined
Vader (you know who I mean)has you all lined up for the next mess do as mr vice....................
a very apt title for you sarn't major

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigcsm22 ACF 18
E ACF 44
Twizzlelehope ACF 0