Certified Copies

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by cozza, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hi everyone
  2. oldbaldy

    oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

    Once, a long time ago, I needed to do something similar & the docs could be signed by anyone Major or above.
    Was all in QRs.
  3. Is it for military or civil purposes?
  4. Civvy, just wondering if they can legally do it for now.
  5. Email the Nursing and Midwifery Council and ask them what they accept as certified copies. Banks, passport agency etc all have different lists of what they accept. EU applicants eu.enquiries@nmc-uk.org
  6. I believe any commisioned officer can certify it. Otherwise get a bank clerk or GP to do it for £10. Oh and said Officer needs to have known her for 2-3 years so the bank clerk and GP are ruled out
  7. A CTC is normally done by a solicitor for a small fee. The copies have to be stamped and signed as CTCs.
  8. At one time any Field Officer could countersign, Oldbaldy is right it is in QR's.
  9. Thanks everyone