Certificate of Service post 22

Discussion in 'REME' started by two-four-albert, Mar 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Greetings all, after my 22 and falling off the end of the conveyor belt I slipped off to Civvy Strasse, only to find lots of my colleagues were given a certificate from the Corps for 22 yrs service. Is there a POC to ask where mine was or have I dipped out. Many thanks for any reply (including the sarcasm)
  2. Corps ASM would be a good starting point, but you could also try the Corps Welfare dept.
  3. I think mine came from SPVA. It was completely wrong, but hey ho. I'll let you google the number yourself.
  4. Actually Sluggy I'm on about a specific REME type one, I've had 2 of the incorrect SPVA certs and given up waiting for a correct one to arrive, but I thank you for the reply ;-).
  5. But matron you know you enjoy doing the nurse bit!!
  6. Done and replied many thanks ;-)