Certain women, and their pursuit of the perfect arrse.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Also the Venus dimples are supposed to be desirable, to the extent that women who don't have them can have them cut in surgically. And/or pierced. FFS.

I thought everyone had them but apparently not - they're a genetic thing and show up best on a fit, skinny woman as they're to do with sacroiliac ligaments over the back of the pelvis and spine. Learn something every day...

View attachment 381858

******* hell.

I was aware of this anatomical feature, mostly from nude art, but had no idea it was now an "optional beauty treatment". I despair.

Wouldn't know but I have read stories of women dying because they have had dodgy arrse injection surgery.
And some possibly from embarrassment...
1552258914912.png

Butt Implants Gone Completely Wrong on Botched
Arse in a sling Bra there. Just looking at a minging arse video late on a Sunday night purely as research for this thread. I'm not proud. Stick a couple of cherries on and she's a double double D.

******* hell.

I was aware of this anatomical feature, mostly from nude art, but had no idea it was now an "optional beauty treatment". I despair.
I've got them and had no idea some people didn't until I was googling lower back exercises, which also threw up their surgical creation.

Apparently they don't always last if they're 'carved' as they'll disappear if the woman gets fat. And they look bloody stupid when they're pierced.

World's gone mad.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I find it slightly perplexing that actual body shape can be subject to the whims of fashion.

When I was a kid I was always skinny and underweight, and was mocked by the more "mature" girls because my thighs didn't touch. Scrawny/immature etc.

I wanted to have boobs, a "grown up" shape etc. Ironic now that "thigh gap" is much sought after by fashion models; and desperately sad that so many otherwise intelligent women fall for this potentially damaging shite.
It doesn't help when so-called women's magazines etc feature articles about how to feel more confident, love yourself, accept yourself etc... And in the same edition, feature a woman the size of a cocktail stick on the front cover and for good measure smash in an article about how Kate Winslet / Claire out of Steps / insert other potential chubby here, has ballooned (yes, ballooned) to a size 14.

Bottom line is if you're happy with your size, then whoever you're with will be happy too.

Nothing* is more unattractive than some bint who keeps asking her other half is she "looks fat".

*not including beard growth, women with a voice deeper than Morgan Freeman, feminists and Diane Abbott.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I've got them and had no idea some people didn't until I was googling lower back exercises, which also threw up their surgical creation.

Apparently they don't always last if they're 'carved' as they'll disappear if the woman gets fat. And they look bloody stupid when they're pierced.

World's gone mad.
I had them in the past. Thought it was normal. Haven't bothered to look for decades. Wotevs.

World's gone mad.
Females are mad, slight correction.

It doesn't help when so-called women's magazines etc feature articles about how to feel more confident, love yourself, accept yourself etc... And in the same edition, feature a woman the size of a cocktail stick on the front cover and for good measure smash in an article about how Kate Winslet / Claire out of Steps / insert other potential chubby here, has ballooned (yes, ballooned) to a size 14.

Bottom line is if you're happy with your size, then whoever you're with will be happy too.

Nothing* is more unattractive than some bint who keeps asking her other half is she "looks fat".

*not including beard growth, women with a voice deeper than Morgan Freeman, feminists and Diane Abbott.
I've always been happy with women as long as they've got big tits and womanly curves, are sexually depraved, and are bright enough to engage in conversation without you feeling the need to gag them to stop them speaking

Anything else is a bonus

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So what happens when the arse goes bang? What do they inject it with? Builders silicon?
There are numerous reports from several different countries of illegal clinics using all sorts of substances as fillers.
Builders and plumbing type silicone being particularly popular.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bigger ain't a problem, but when it gets a bit too big it starts to make a "schlok schlok" sound that's a bit off-putting when you start to build up to the vinegar strokes. Especially from behind...

My only memory of such an encounter was during the mid 90s when I was set upon by a rather large young lady, but as none of my mates were around in the club at the time, decided it was preferable to my semi-drunken late night wankathon back in my one man room.
But deep down, in the honest depths of your heart, late at night, you know you have to admit to yourself it wasn't.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
my wife once asked me "does my bum look big in this?" I made the mistake of saying yes, I got my dinner slammed down on the table in front of me for days after that.
Add something to your reply to change it for the better, eg., "but it is quite a small bathroom, love."

In Detroit its a sign of satus among the sisters, supposedly it shows they are well supported by the various baby’s daddies and can sit on their fat äss all day and do sfa compared to the fatty type who need to work.......
Lies. No one lives in Detroit. They just wander through to steal the copper out of all the units I bought up there...

My Bold. Slight thread drift, but I disagree with this point.

If you meet up with, settle down with & marry a person, then that person is a package - looks, personality, size, outlook, job, character etc etc etc. For me anyways, maybe I am a bit superficial, but if you hook up with a Sarah Harding lookalikey, and 5 years later you wake up with something that looks like Rebel Wilson then I think you have perfect cause to be a bit unhappy.

The parallel I'd draw is that if your girlfriend moves in whilst you are a £200k pa City whizzkid with a Porsche and a flat in the Docklands, and 5 years later you are a three-toothed gentleman of the road with a bottle of Taurus cider and a park bench to your name, that would change things too.

My Bold. Slight thread drift, but I disagree with this point.

If you meet up with, settle down with & marry a person, then that person is a package - looks, personality, size, outlook, job, character etc etc etc. For me anyways, maybe I am a bit superficial, but if you hook up with a Sarah Harding lookalikey, and 5 years later you wake up with something that looks like Rebel Wilson then I think you have perfect cause to be a bit unhappy.

The parallel I'd draw is that if your girlfriend moves in whilst you are a £200k pa City whizzkid with a Porsche and a flat in the Docklands, and 5 years later you are a three-toothed gentleman of the road with a bottle of Taurus cider and a park bench to your name, that would change things too.
I like your thinking.

Now - how best to explain this to Mrs Wife, I wonder . . .