Ceremonial photos?

Can someone provide a link to where I could find photos of the ceremonial activities of the Household Division, specifically the Guards Battalions. I have googled, yahooed, been on the Guards website, gone to photo bucket etc but to no avail. I have youtubed it too but photos are what I am after. I have had a fascination, like millions of other people, with this topic and I'm stuffed if I can find recent pics of them in this role. There are some sites with the Cunucks, but it just ain't the same. Maybe I am just a mong :D Any help will be appreciated.

@ black_grouse. Cheers mucker, had a look and there are some goodn's but am really after something more substantial.

So: bump :D

down_under said:
@ black_grouse. Cheers mucker, had a look and there are some goodn's but am really after something more substantial.

What's wrong with you - wierdo!!?

Google images - "Changing of the guard", "Trooping the Colour", "Horseguards", "The Generation Game", "Blue Red Blue Show Ponies" etc etc etc.

Plenty there for your vuitui!

Attachments

Ozduke said:
down_under said:

Google images - "Changing of the guard", "Trooping the Colour", "Horseguards", "The Generation Game", "Blue Red Blue Show Ponies" etc etc etc.

Yeah good onya ozzy. And where have have you been lately. :D

down_under said:
Ozduke said:
down_under said:

Yeah good onya ozzy. And where have have you been lately. :D
I have a real job now!

Latest Threads