Ceremonial Kukri Auction ends 19/02/ 11 1600hrs

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Pararegtom, Feb 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

This Item comes from the Wo,s and Sgt,s Mess 160 PRO RMP. Thankyou RSM for donating this excellant Kukri. The Kukri is circa 1960,s Silver in laid handle, and a craved Lion.s head on the pommel, The sheath is Leather and metal tipped and the blade is decorated. Both steel flint knife and auxiliary knife are in very good condition. This item has been adorning the Mess wall for 40 odd years and needs a new home. Same rules all monies to Hols4heroes, postage in Uk will be paid. Reserve is at £40

Attached Files:

2. I'll start us off, I've got a bog standard one from my time in HK so a flashy one would look nice. £40.00

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

£50.........

4. 200 smackers if my laptop will allow me to post this reply!

5. Pararegtom

Thanks Biscuits,

6. Pararegtom

Dread bloody marvelous, Cheers (3 posts and no Monkey Jokes?)

7. errr....

I had written in a rude comment about Monkeys and if the blade had been used as per the India Jones movie based in India (chopping monkeys' heads open to eat the brains), but then I thought it a bit churlish, and charity auctions are no longer in the NAAFI (that and everyone knows the Monkeys don't have brains! (well, maybe enough for an hors d'oeuvre))...

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Bugger Dread must be flush this month. probably been out selling blood again.

9. Pararegtom

Monday Bump

10. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Awesome items and outstanding bidding. :thumleft:

Thanks to everyone.

11. I didn't mean to scare away other bidders, but it is shiny and can take a gyppo's head off with one strike, so a very useful everyday tool.

As for selling blood: I've been signing lots of contracts with my blood recently!

12. Pararegtom

Dread Thanks for that insight into your PC world!!!, Bump

13. YesItsMe

Still at £200 with Dread. :thumleft:

And a BUMP [​IMG]

14. Well bid there Brother. That'll look good on your KT regalia!

15. YesItsMe

This will end 1600 today, so place your final bid if you're interested in these wonderful items. :)