Ceremonial Guidelines

Can someone point me to an authoritative publication or other information source on the protocols for British Army military parades? I'm currently writing short stories based on my own Army career, but the finer details evade me so many years after my own service finished. I'd be grateful if somebody on the board could help me out.
Cheers,
Cliff.

CliSwe said:
Can someone point me to an authoritative publication or other information source on the protocols for British Army military parades? I'm currently writing short stories based on my own Army career, but the finer details evade me so many years after my own service finished. I'd be grateful if somebody on the board could help me out.
Cheers,
Cliff.
The book you are looking for is:

Army Code 70468(96) - 'Ceremonial for the Army' Oct 96 which supersedes 'Ceremonial for the Army' of 1968. The newest version is available on the Army Electronic Library through ArmyNet.

Solon_of_Athens said:
CliSwe said:
Cheers,
Cliff.

Army Code 70468(96) - 'Ceremonial for the Army' Oct 96 which supersedes 'Ceremonial for the Army' of 1968. The newest version is available on the Army Electronic Library through ArmyNet.
Is there a way to get it if he's ex-army and doesn't have access to Armynet?

Praetorian said:
Solon_of_Athens said:
CliSwe said:
Cheers,
Cliff.

Yes, by being sponsored onto ArmyNet by an ArmyNet user.

Solon_of_Athens said:
Praetorian said:
Solon_of_Athens said:
CliSwe said:
Cheers,
Cliff.

Yes, by being sponsored onto ArmyNet by an ArmyNet user.
That's great news, guys. How do I contact an ArmyNet user to perform this enormous favour for me?
Cheers,
Cliff.