CEO's A law unto themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEO's, I wonder by what criteria they set out their stall and whether anyone has ever known one to be replaced for any reason?

Edited to help get back on track.

I am not seeking controversy, even though I have caused it by taking on my CEO only to discover that there is no support from any higher authority. Nevertheless I wonder what criteria they set out their stall and whether anyone has ever known one to be replaced for any reason?
I think, after a fatal accident, one of the Scottish CEOs was.

What's the issue?

CEO positions are advertised, applicants invited for interview, one is picked.

Of course they can be sacked, but it needs reason. Not just 'outspoken' views.

Hmm... you're not an ex-PRO are you by any chance?

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
CEOs are merely fairly junior civil servants. The local TA. and ACF pander to them and permit them to get severely above their station. One good threat under employment law, in writing, not via County or local RFCA but into the civil service and the entire self built edifice would crumble.

They are not Colonels any more (real colonels would me more astute) they are lowly civil service managers.

CEOs are merely fairly junior civil servants. The local TA. and ACF pander to them and permit them to get severely above their station. One good threat under employment law, in writing, not via County or local RFCA but into the civil service and the entire self built edifice would crumble.

They are not Colonels any more (real colonels would me more astute) they are lowly civil service managers.
That is interesting.

You know very well who I am and since you do, do you have anything of relevance to add?
Lucky guess, I thought your whining looked familiar.

So, not content with crayoning all over the ACF Facebook group, you thought you'd try to elicit sympathy here, of all places?

For those who want to know, basically we have someone who took up a PR Officer's post, purchased some equipment without speaking to anyone, and then tried to claim the money back. When he was told no, he threw a strop of monumental proportions, exploded all over the Facebook group and slagged off his entire county and colleagues. If you check his recent posts here he seems to have come to the conclusion that the entire ACF is to blame, and it's completely gone to the dogs.

Am I right?

especially since I have been publicly discredited
Ventilate your head with a cadet GP rifle then. It's the en-vogue trend this season for ACF adults with a hankering for smooth buttocks.

Lucky guess, I thought your whining looked familiar.

So, not content with crayoning all over the ACF Facebook group, you thought you'd try to elicit sympathy here, of all places?

For those who want to know, basically we have someone who took up a PR Officer's post, purchased some equipment without speaking to anyone, and then tried to claim the money back. When he was told no, he threw a strop of monumental proportions, exploded all over the Facebook group and slagged off his entire county and colleagues. If you check his recent posts here he seems to have come to the conclusion that the entire ACF is to blame, and it's completely gone to the dogs.

Am I right?
Yes, yes, get the popcorn out because this shit just got interesting. HRF you know of me, but you don't know me, clearly. Your facts are inaccurate in the extreme, but I'm sure you never let a little thing like the truth get in your way. Care to identify yourself so we can really make the most of this opportunity?

Yes, yes, get the popcorn out because this shit just got interesting. HRF you know of me, but you don't know me, clearly. Your facts are inaccurate in the extreme, but I'm sure you never let a little thing like the truth get in your way. Care to identify yourself so we can really make the most of this opportunity?
Correct, don't know you, but had to tolerate your dribblings in my group updates. I did ask if I was right. Since I'm not, feel free to correct me. But at the end of the day, you may turn out to have a genuine issue, but you went the wrong way about dealing with your grievance.

No L**, here's a much better idea. Why don't you bore off?

You've acted like a spoilt child all over the Internet, booing like a good 'un over the fact you've been told, quite clearly, by everyone, that you're a penis of epic proportions. If you're getting letters from lawyers pointing out you're being a dick, then guess what?

Otherwise this thread will descend into the normal ACF bashing, the usual suspects will turn up with a hilarious repertoire of kiddly fiddling jokes and mock your alleged penchant for smooth, hairless genitals and dressing up, and you will end up looking like an even larger whopper than you already are.

So be sensible, pick up your toys and do one.

Correct, don't know you, but had to tolerate your dribblings in my group updates. I did ask if I was right. Since I'm not, feel free to correct me. But at the end of the day, you may turn out to have a genuine issue, but you went the wrong way about dealing with your grievance.
I'm not correcting you or anyone else, think whatever you want. My original question has been answered. As to what you think I think about my former county and colleagues you are misguided again. There are a few individuals that should be brought to book, but certainly not for anything that they did to me.

No L**, here's a much better idea. Why don't you bore off?

You've acted like a spoilt child all over the Internet, booing like a good 'un over the fact you've been told, quite clearly, by everyone, that you're a penis of epic proportions. If you're getting letters from lawyers pointing out you're being a dick, then guess what?

Otherwise this thread will descend into the normal ACF bashing, the usual suspects will turn up with a hilarious repertoire of kiddly fiddling jokes and mock your alleged penchant for smooth, hairless genitals and dressing up, and you will end up looking like an even larger whopper than you already are.

So be sensible, pick up your toys and do one.
I'm going to put my name on my account so everyone is clear about exactly who I am. That way they can at least know who they are insulting. Will you do the same???

Status
Not open for further replies.