CEO's A law unto themselves?

Discussion in 'ACF' started by SEE-NO-EVIL, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CEO's, I wonder by what criteria they set out their stall and whether anyone has ever known one to be replaced for any reason?

Edited to help get back on track.

2. I think, after a fatal accident, one of the Scottish CEOs was.

What's the issue?

3. CEO positions are advertised, applicants invited for interview, one is picked.

Of course they can be sacked, but it needs reason. Not just 'outspoken' views.

4. Good point mate.

5. If it's public, surely you can tell us? :?

6. Hmm... you're not an ex-PRO are you by any chance?

7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

CEOs are merely fairly junior civil servants. The local TA. and ACF pander to them and permit them to get severely above their station. One good threat under employment law, in writing, not via County or local RFCA but into the civil service and the entire self built edifice would crumble.

They are not Colonels any more (real colonels would me more astute) they are lowly civil service managers.

8. You know very well who I am and since you do, do you have anything of relevance to add?

9. That is interesting.

10. Lucky guess, I thought your whining looked familiar.

So, not content with crayoning all over the ACF Facebook group, you thought you'd try to elicit sympathy here, of all places?

For those who want to know, basically we have someone who took up a PR Officer's post, purchased some equipment without speaking to anyone, and then tried to claim the money back. When he was told no, he threw a strop of monumental proportions, exploded all over the Facebook group and slagged off his entire county and colleagues. If you check his recent posts here he seems to have come to the conclusion that the entire ACF is to blame, and it's completely gone to the dogs.

Am I right?

11. Is it worth me opening the pop-corn?

12. Which facebook acount?

13. Ventilate your head with a cadet GP rifle then. It's the en-vogue trend this season for ACF adults with a hankering for smooth buttocks.

14. Yes, yes, get the popcorn out because this shit just got interesting. HRF you know of me, but you don't know me, clearly. Your facts are inaccurate in the extreme, but I'm sure you never let a little thing like the truth get in your way. Care to identify yourself so we can really make the most of this opportunity?

15. this shit just got interesting.

hmmmmmm seems like a another arrse poster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.