Census 2021 - new questions

As stated in another thread. :p

download (1).jpg

The house occupancy section, now has several sub sections.

i) How many people live at your address?
ii) How many of them are related to you?
iii) How many of them are you married to you?
iv) How many are on the electoral register?
v) How many would you like on the electoral register?
etc.etc.
i) How many people live at your address?
ii) How many of them are related to you?
iii) How many of them are you married to you?
9. One just
Wife + 10 Euro nubile sex slaves in chains in the basement.
iv) How many are on the electoral register?
You jest.
v) How many would you like on the electoral register?
Again, you fekkin' jest.

Only 2 genders with a supplemental about still identifying as that gender is very basic and does not allow for any of the extra categories so popular these days
Standby for M/Artha suing the Govt for hurt feelings

Standby for M/Artha suing the Govt for hurt feelings
Government already been to court for only having M or F on passports, the 'person' sueing wanted X as well. Government won.

Yokel

LE
Have you ever been told that you:

A. Are as fast as a racehorse?
B. Are as strong as a packhorse?
C. Have the brains of a rocking horse?
D. Are hung like a seahorse?

Do you suffer from any of the following:

A. Body Odour?
B. Halitosis?
C. Excessive Flatulence?
D. A lack of personal hygeine?

Do you possess any of the following:

A. Reactolite glasses?
B. Speedo trunks?
C. A Pony tail?
D. Werther's Original?

Last edited:

ACAB

LE
I was chosen to "round up" the last Census malingerers. It was quite possibly the most miserable job I have ever done.

People not answering the door, people who should've known better fronting me up on the pavement whilst insisting that it was "within their property boundary".

How I didn't chin some of them is down to an Act of God.

Oh, Oh, Did I mention that the census was so poor in Folkestone East that they were speaking about me taking over, I almost casually mentioned that the ******* in Folkestone East had almost all certainly been arrested by me at some time and what would be the reaction if I rocked up at the door giving it large.

In short, it was organised by over educated kids.

It paid well though.......

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
I was chosen to "round up" the last Census malingerers. It was quite possibly the most miserable job I have ever done.

People not answering the door, people who should've known better fronting me up on the pavement whilst insisting that it was "within their property boundary".

Oh, Oh Did I mention that the census was so poor in Folkestone East that they were speaking about me taking over, I almost casually mentioned that the ******* in Folkestone East had almost all certainly been arrested by me at some time and what would be the reaction if I rocked up at the door giving it large. In short, it was organised by over educated kids.

Did anyone open the door whilst sipping a chianti and holding some fava beans, smile, and invite you in for dinner?

As for those you had arrested - could you not have used PNC records to help fill it in?

Oh, Oh, Did I mention that the census was so poor in Folkestone East that they were speaking about me taking over, I almost casually mentioned that the ******* in Folkestone East had almost all certainly been arrested by me at some time and what would be the reaction if I rocked up at the door giving it large.

In short, it was organised by over educated kids.

It paid well though.......
Did you have to visit any garden sheds?

ACAB

LE
Did anyone open the door whilst sipping a chianti and holding some fava beans, smile, and invite you in for dinner?

As for those you had arrested - could you not have used PNC records to help fill it in?
Nope. I was no longer a serving plod at that time and had zilch access to the Police National Computer.

Though I was armed with "memories".

Can I put 'Superstraight'?
Seems to be the latest gender. Plus it will upset the LGBTMNOPQ brigade.

Sounds to me like you're trying to bolster an insecurity! Do you like pastel shades? Can you offer some advice on soft furnishings?

Sounds to me like you're trying to bolster an insecurity! Do you like pastel shades? Can you offer some advice on soft furnishings?
Nah. I'll leave that to the experts. On you go...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The initials might not be popular.

Government already been to court for only having M or F on passports, the 'person' sueing wanted X as well. Government won.
A classic example where western pretensions butt up against the hard facts of the rest of the world.

The UK, US and whatever other western nation can say what they like about genders and the exact number of them within their own borders. However, if people from those nations want to travel overseas they need to be aware that there is a rather more robust and fundamental attitude to this basic identifier that dates back to beyond the beginning of time in most countries of the world.

These countries state plainly that if international identity documents don't reflect this reality the bearers ain't getting in.

A classic example where western pretensions butt up against the hard facts of the rest of the world.

The UK, US and whatever other western nation can say what they like about genders and the exact number of them within their own borders. However, if people from those nations want to travel overseas they need to be aware that there is a rather more robust and fundamental attitude to this basic identifier that dates back to beyond the beginning of time in most countries of the world.

These countries state plainly that if international identity documents don't reflect this reality the bearers ain't getting in.
So if George rolls up to passport control is Umbongoland dressed as Georgia, HE ain't getting in? Sounds fine to me.

So if George rolls up to passport control is Umbongoland dressed as Georgia, HE ain't getting in? Sounds fine to me.
Presumably he can call himself what he likes, but his passport has to have the most basic primary identifier known to humanity, the identifier that precedes one's name, indeed in many countries with poor record keeping it precedes one's actual age, the first thing that is ever said to describe any living newborn baby: is it male or female?

What clothes, name, hairstyle or bodily alterations that baby chooses to adopt in later life is their own business but the simple, basic, physical fact recorded at birth is a fundamental matter that cannot be changed and I am entirely sympathetic to governments around the world who insist on that fact being clearly established before permitting people to enter their territory.

Well I've filled it in and sent it off. Squiggle in the sig box resembles my signature, IF you look at it from a long way away while wearing beer goggles.

I'm a homosexual male, jedi, who is married to a Muslim woman who's daughter is a viking.

Latest Threads