• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Censorship of South Park

Is it:

• Very accurate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderately accurate

• I'll put a Fatwa on your ass!

• I'm going to kill your family!

• I don't get it?

• Total voters
...it annoyed me, so I made this which I think is pretty straightforward. It is what it is, take from it what you will, like a glorified Rorschach inkblot.

I think that media doing this cheapens their value and empowers these hate mongers way too much. I think Matt and Trey should make an episode that would cause any censoring to render it unairable.

ghost_us said:
I think that media doing this cheapens their value and empowers these hate mongers way too much. I think Matt and Trey should make an episode that would cause any censoring to render it unairable.
Seriously? Is this a wah? Do you not get the joke?

Lampoc said:
It annoys me that you didn't get the joke.....
The bleeps weren't a joke by Parker & Stone, they were added by Comedy Central. The Rorschach inkblot point was valid in your case, finding a joke where there wasn't one.

Latest Threads