Cenotaph Flag Swinger Charlie Gilmour gets 16 months in Joe Gear.

I think he's going to get some top bum love in the showers from 'Raymond the Bastard'

As Paddy says: 'If you play with feathers you get your arse tickled' - Max and Paddy - genius!!
Charlie should have checked in with you people for advice before he met the court - lots of first hand experience of nick here by the looks of things.

I was interested that in addition to his actions at the Cenotaph he also was found to have smashed in the windows on a store, thrown a trash bin on the car of the Royal Protection unit and attacked the car holding HRH's. The boy is lucky to be alive and not badly beaten.

The boy should also think about clipping the girlish hair before he goes inside.

16 months in Clink - fair enough. How long will he actually do?

Ok, what he did was both stupid and fucking disrespectful, but in the great scheme of things, it wasn't the worst crime committed on these shores in the last year so. Look no further than any number of our MPs who have got away with stealing vast sums from us, the Murdoch Clan, New Liarbour's illegal wars etc etc...
I'm pleased he got sent down. But it does show a disparity in sentencing when you see multiple crimes committed against property that result in a slap on the wrist.

Not clever Charlie, and it was refreshing to see that cash and rock stars didn't deter the Judge from giving a custodial sentence. The result might well have been different under the governance of the "Cool Brittania" era.

I will never the less be interested to see how his Degree at Cambridge goes. Have they binned him, or is it being termed a "gap year", or possibly community service!

I will never the less be interested to see how his Degree at Cambridge goes. Have they binned him, or is it being termed a "gap year", or possibly community service!
They defered sentence so charlie could do his exams, that was nice of Mr Judge. Charlie will now probably be wisked off to a "nice" jail and watched 24/7 so he does not cut himself, get beaten to a pulp or raped. Pity he did not think about what a useless cnut he was before damaging HRH's car & swinging off a flag at the cenotaph!!

Charlie don't need no education

Chaz don't need no thought control

No dark sodomy in the cell room

Prisoners leave his arse alone

Hey prisoners leave his bum alone

All in all it's just another dick up a hole

All in all, Charlie, you're just another prison rape victim.

Make the wee cunt listen to his 'Fathers' alleged "music"
That'll teach him a lesson.
Ohhh...deary me. I believe it'll breach his human rights, allegedly, and he can get out the slammer all the faster. He has been bailed so he can finish his degree. 1 rule for them and another for us. If I twatted someone round the head, disrespected a memorial or threw a bin at a car, would I be allowed to finish my time at school before I served my sentence? No, because my dad isn't a crappy musician and I'm in no way famous, or a member of 'The Establishment'.

He is a silly person to do that, I mean, I agree with the whole idea of not raising tuiton fees, but I never caused any problems, aside from standing on a street corner with some other uppity folk, who seemed alright, but I later found them out to be brainless ideology-spouting wasters.

All he did was take attention from the police beating the shite out of little kids and throwing a disabled man out his wheelchair, onto such acts

I think daddy should give Help for Heroes a big fat donation of money and then get his little scrote of a son to do some work experince at Hedley court

STILTS
Charlie, despite appearances of the contrary, is an adult and therefore responsible for his own actions.

His step father David appears to be an OK bloke and certainly is no strangers to charitable donations...

Gilmore donates 3.6 million to charity - The Telegraph
In the know: rich pickings - Telegraph

For fuck sake!

Read this:

Charlie Gilmour: Cenotaph jailing was prejudice not justice at work – Telegraph Blogs

Dozy fucking bitch is equating what Charlie Gilmour did with what Wendy Lewis did. Turning it into class war and saying its unfair to jail the cunt, because Wendy got away with a suspended sentence.

Both were reprehensible, wendy Lewis pissed on a memorial - Deeply offensive, I'm sure we all agree. But in real terms, no real damage was done and no one was threatened or physically hurt.

Charlie Glimour swung on the flag at the Cenotaph, threatened HRH and his mrs when he threw the bin at their car and smashed shop windows. - Deeply offensive insult, threatening behaviour (if somewhat minor) and criminal damage.

In my opinion, both got realistic levels of punishement for what they did.

Discuss.

For fuck sake!

Read this:

Charlie Gilmour: Cenotaph jailing was prejudice not justice at work – Telegraph Blogs

Dozy fucking bitch is equating what Charlie Gilmour did with what Wendy Lewis did. Turning it into class war and saying its unfair to jail the cunt, because Wendy got away with a suspended sentence.

Both were reprehensible, wendy Lewis pissed on a memorial - Deeply offensive, I'm sure we all agree. But in real terms, no real damage was done and no one was threatened or physically hurt.

Charlie Glimour swung on the flag at the Cenotaph, threatened HRH and his mrs when he threw the bin at their car and smashed shop windows. - Deeply offensive insult, threatening behaviour (if somewhat minor) and criminal damage.

Discuss.
Isnt that democracy in action? freedom of speech/movement? should people get punished for urinating on a memorial?

I am sure there are much more people pissed off over British foreign policy! should they be punished too?

In a free "Modern,Western and Progressive society" you should be able to piss on somebody's memorial...its not physically harming anybody!

Everyone, except Afghan Kandak, discuss. A_Km just sit in the corner and play with a ball or something, as you clearly have nothing sensible to add to the conversation.

Cunt.

Isnt that democracy in action? freedom of speech/movement? should people get punished for urinating on a memorial?

I am sure there are much more people pissed off over British foreign policy! should they be punished too?

In a free "Modern,Western and Progressive society" you should be able to piss on somebody's memorial...its not physically harming anybody!
In that case, tell me where you live, and I'll pop round and shit in your hat.

Zen

Old-Salt

abso-fucking-lutely, apart harming the feelings from the families, friends and people who respect fallen servicemen/women.
So, allow me to come round to yours with a lump hammer and a chainsaw.
After all, apart from you, its not fucking physically harming anybody is it.
Thick cunt.

Ok next time I walk past the mosque Im going to piss and shit on the steps. After all im not physically harming anybody.

On Gilmour, I was struck by the difference by his behaviour during the riot - 'Yeah, smash the system man. Kill the pigs! Wooo!' - and during his trial - 'Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, your honour. It was just a bit of high spirits. Oh no, I'm going to have my baloon knot popped. Mummy!'

'Good job it isnt a sin to fuck your mum'.

Is it me, or has our spetsnaz walt admitted he's partial to a bit of incest? We've caught him here admitting that he's a bit partial to the old Oedipus Rex thing.

On Gilmour, I was struck by the difference by his behaviour during the riot - 'Yeah, smash the system man. Kill the pigs! Wooo!' - and during his trial - 'Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, your honour. It was just a bit of high spirits. Oh no, I'm going to have my baloon knot popped. Mummy!'

'Good job it isnt a sin to fuck your mum'.

Is it me, or has our spetsnaz walt admitted he's partial to a bit of incest? We've caught him here admitting that he's a bit partial to the old Oedipus Rex thing.
Why do you always state the obvious ?

Charlie don't need no education

Chaz don't need no thought control

No dark sodomy in the cell room

Prisoners leave his arse alone

Hey prisoners leave his bum alone

All in all it's just another dick up a hole

All in all, Charlie, you're just another prison rape victim.
You can't sing for shit!

For fuck sake!

Read this:

Discuss.
Wendy whatever her name is probably left school at 15 after being an habitual truant. She lives close to the fringes of society and can't even spell the words Cenotaph or war memorial. When she urinated on the war memorial, then fellated one of the other dregs of society, she was drunk. She is one of lifes losers, well known to the police and fundamentally a useless human being. Her disrespect to the war memorial was casual and probably thoughtless.

Gilmour was a second year history student at one of the nation's most prestigious universities. The cost of his education to date is probably more than Wendy has earned/sponged off the state in her life. Some fine minds have tried to teach him the difference between right and wrong over the years. Gilmour deliberately vandalised the Cenotaph and was convicted of various criminal acts involving violence. He compounded his bad behaviour by dishonestly pretending not to understand the significance of his actions at the time.

Each is probably an immature character in their own way. I think the magistrates were perhaps a little bit lenient with Wendy - and she certainly subsequently abused their kindness. But then again, the entire world knows that she sucked a bloke off in the street and her photo was all over the front pages. Gilmour also made the front pages but he will ultimately try and use it to his advantage.

Gilmour's sentence was about right and the judge showed him a lot more mercy than he'd have shown the judge.
He involved himself in political violence and had a lovely time smashing up central London and playing at anarchists. Now he understands that actions have consequences.
No comparison to 'giz the cider and lerrus get rid of the taste of jizz' Wendy Wobble.....

Gilmour's mummy needs to be quiet and reflect upon the fact that her son, is in no way, shape or form, a man.