Cenotaph Flag Swinger Charlie Gilmour gets 16 months in Joe Gear.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by big ned, Jul 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pink Floyd's Dave Gilmour's step son Charlie Gilmour is today starting a 16 month jail sentence for his egregious behavior at the student riots in London.

I hope the cunt cries in his pillow every night and get's 'Andy Dufraine'd every fucking day, the bastard. Fucking hang yourself you scum sucking piece of amphibian shit.

2. I fuckin hate Pink Floyd

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fucking 'CLANG'. Result.

4. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Dont hold back BN say what you think! PS hope he,s some right orrible,s cunts bitch, by Saturday Lunchtime

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hes very rich...probably get a nice tv set in jail

6. Who the fuck left the door open. Youre wearing mascarra and eye liner you fuckin transvestite. thats a sin against allah. now youre fucked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Do they give out condoms in prison ?

8. I hate to agree with AK and his very suspicious looking large photograph of himself in a plastic lined "Kill Room" but rich boy will find the hardest chap in their to pay off or several of the screws and will probably have a fairly decent time of it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shit the bed. You're about 5 hours behind everyone else trigger.

10. Good job it isnt a sin to fuck your mum.You think a little parasite such as yourself is going to put me off coming onto this forum....be a good kaffir....show me your teeth..so I can sell them on my market stall in Mecca...cunt!

I think you fancy me or summutt, faggatron...lerking about stalking me cunt! have some shame!

11. His mother loves him.

12. His biological dad does'nt

13. Yeah, fucking right on!! 6' plus, been body building everyday for the last 15 years, named 'Bugger' or 'Dirty Arse' or summat, and doen't give a shit what he does 'cos he's never gonna get out!!! His arse will be like the map at the beginning of 'Bonanza' by Monday morning the vile little tick turd. Suffer, suffer unmercifiully you poncy, angst ridden poet, and then die.

• Like Like x 2
  14. 16 months in Clink - fair enough. How long will he actually do?

Ok, what he did was both stupid and fucking disrespectful, but in the great scheme of things, it wasn't the worst crime committed on these shores in the last year so. Look no further than any number of our MPs who have got away with stealing vast sums from us, the Murdoch Clan, New Liarbour's illegal wars etc etc.

A couple of days will do the trick - he'll get (I hope) shagged rotten by some old lag wanting to play Mummies and Daddies (come 'ere and suck Mummy's cock!) and once he's out, he'll be reminded of his foolishness every time he either sits down or tries to take a shit.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ned you have got a few issues there! Now just take it easy and let the bad men do their busness with the Gilmore cunt.