Cenotaph 11-11-11

It's filthy and needs cleaning for 11-11-11 Charlie Gilmore should be doing it with a toothbrush IMHO but he won't. I have written to the Mayor who told me to write to Westminster Council who told me to write to English Heritage, waiting for a reply.

Question is: if English Heritage say no can do, how many Arrsers would be up for an Arrse Cleaning Party? Anyone know how to get the police to cordon it off? Anyone got a cherry picker? Any ideas about a water supply? It would be bring your own buckets, scrub brushes and high viz vests and BLESMA coins. May have to seek a beverages after.

Lay off the wine......
Does it look like I can keep wine in, you fat cunt?

I can just about keep water and Lemsip in. You diseased riddled pierced tramp.

You know I love you really, you big tub of lard xxx

Does it look like I can keep wine in, you fat cunt?

I can just about keep water and Lemsip in. You diseased riddled pierced tramp.

You know I love you really, you big tub of lard xxx
Keep taking the tablets ;)

Apparently the HIV will eventually fuck off.

Keep taking the tablets ;)

Apparently the HIV will eventually fuck off.
It's alright for you, the dog's got it now and has just yacked all over the bed.

If M&S made dog sick, and Carlsberg perfected it, this would be it.

Change the bed, or sleep in the Snuggles Room? I think you know what option I will go for. It's fucking everywhere. It smells worse than me.

If you pay my airfare from Sydney and beer money, I'll fly over and have a go with the karcher. I'll need Goatruter and Mark the Convict to turn the tap on as well.

Sounds like someone should contact their local Councillor who could pass the job on to the fire brigade or TA.

Contact local papers and councillor with a photo and mention the date and the fact that you and other pay council tax.

Get some bikini clad ladies, with high centres of gravity, and clean cars around the Cenotaph... all monies to the RBL.

Red bikinies obviously, and if they could be made from/covered in poppies I think that would be anice touch.

That was teh plan right? Clean the Cenotaph with bikini clad ladies, with high centres of gravity, someone did say that?