Celtic vs AC Milan

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by PoisonDwarf, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 2-1. Woohoo ya wee dancer. Please hold on....

2. fcukin lucky bassas. Milan deserved all they got

3. Celtic just gave them a consolation penalty, in recognition of them being european champions and all that. However some little cnut caused a bit of trouble at the end and I hope they string him up by his own entrails. I hope this week's two great Celtic and Rangers wins this week can continue to bolster confidence in the national team. 8)

4. That keeper needs slapped by a big wet trout. What a Jessie.

5. must have been those superior-to-English Scottish fans we're constantly bored to death hearing about

well done Celtic however, awesome result

6. Yeah, very well done Celtic. That AC Milan keeper though (Dida) just sums up the modern footballer in my opinion....

...if he was 'out on the pop' with his fellow footy friends, drinking alcopops and champagne, waiting to roast some minging chav, and some bloke took a pop at him, he'd no doubt be throwing the fists around and causing damage.....?

...some pissed-up over-excited lunatic football fan tickles his cheek however, and because he's on the 'field of play' he feigns the 7.62mm in the chest from point-blank range. Makes me fcuking mad, these modern poncey fcuking mincers.

Aaaaagh, rant over, off my soap box, back in my box.

P_H

7. He's Brazilian actually.

Might as well have knocked the tw@t out ..but what a victory!

To all you Rangers fans...anything you can do Celtic can do better! 8)

8. Typical in-firm fan, no mention of the third (and only real) Scottish team playing european football this week, THE MIGHTY ABERDEEN!!! :twisted:

But in all fairness, well done to both the Glasgow sides, two good wins, from two hard ties.

:salut:

9. A poll in Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport took more than 60,000 votes by noon on Thursday in an online poll on Dida - with 83% calling on Milan and Uefa to punish the Brazilian. (Mail)

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Well done Aberdeen :clap: :D :D