Celtic finally win away...

..in Europe! :eek:
After 22 games without an away win they finally did it.
Dinamo Moscow 0 Celtic 2
Well in Tony Mowbray and the Celtic team :D

Good match, good to see Tony's tactics worked well. :roll: wonders if il Papa put a bet on though.

As a Hun, I'm glad to see Celtic win this one...

...the more games they play in the Champions League, the more knackered/injured they will get! :twisted:

help_me!! said:
And the less money the Huns will get to pay back a tiny bit of their interest!!!
We did'nt have to qualify, son! Winning the SPL got us in the front door! :D

G

gdm.bizkit

We are the people ;)

I'm looking forward to this season, See how Rangers and Celtic get on.

After our sickening performance in Europe last season I'm hoping we do better. Obviously. Just gutted that we were in the UEFA cup final and 14weeks later we were out of Europe :(

help_me!! said:
With Big Tony's style of play, it looks like this season should be a * screamer in the SPL!
If he loses more than three games, the fans will be calling for him to be replaced because he is "not Celtic minded!" :twisted:

Werewolf said:
help_me!! said:
With Big Tony's style of play, it looks like this season should be a * screamer in the SPL!
If he loses more than three games, the fans will be calling for him to be replaced because he is "not Celtic minded!" :twisted:
What about the "We deserve better campaign" at Ibrox?......... :wink:

tiger stacker said:
Sparky2339 said:
Well done the Hoops!!! :D
Thought you supported yon hibernian squad :x
HIBS!!??? **cough**splutter**... No danger!!!

I may live within sight and sound of Auld Reekie these days TS, but I'm from a bit farther West than that.

And no, before you start, I'm not a bloody Weegie either. :D

Quite a few Celtic supporters in 3/51 A&SH, probably the real reason it got "thinned" out. :D :D

bohs_man said:
Werewolf said:
help_me!! said:
What about the "We deserve better campaign" at Ibrox?......... :wink:
Aye, but now we have Sir Walter, our Father who art in Ibrox... :wink: :D

Sparky2339 said:
tiger stacker said:
Sparky2339 said:
Well done the Hoops!!! :D
Thought you supported yon hibernian squad :x
HIBS!!??? **cough**splutter**... No danger!!!

I may live within sight and sound of Auld Reekie these days TS, but I'm from a bit farther West than that.

And no, before you start, I'm not a bloody Weegie either. :D

Quite a few Celtic supporters in 3/51 A&SH, probably the real reason it got "thinned" out. :D :D
falkirk eh?