Celle pictures

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Alsacien, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Came across these pics of the the old 14 sigs kaserne, dated 1904, 1915 & 1945.

Attached Files:

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

....and I have just noticed that the trees do not grow very fast.

Do not trust antique dealers :roll:

3. Top floor 5th window in. Performed the midnight fireman many a time from this window.

4. 23C

23C Clanker

Top floor, room to the right of right hand tower (rabits room) catching Fozzy as he falls (nealy) out of window...Friday afternoon Sqn drinks, you got to love it!

5. Not forgetting the look of glee as the PTI announces "Centre Stairwells" for PT.

6. [/b]YES I stupidly jumped a flight of stairs on one of those interesting PT lessons and ended up on crutches for about 3 weeks!!!!

7. Doesn't quite look the same without the Union Flag flying proudly from its battlements :)

8. Looks in better nick in 1915 than it ever did when i was there! ! Just recovering from a minor panic attack regarding the recollection of PT on the stairwells (AHHHH ME THIGHS!!) :x

9. I wonder if it smelled of stale pisss on the grass under the windows in them days.

10. Whoops, I clicked on this topic because I hvae some army slut on my msn who is called Celle.......now that would have been more pf an interesting post :)

11. Just found this site and registered and saw these pics was there 86-90 brings back fond memories!PT on the stairs,ORT. and the famous vampire, look forward to hearing more.

12. F'kin 'ell mate are you in for a treat!! This forum is choc full of 14 Sigs stuff and ex-members. Have a trawl through mate and welcome back. Knock yourself out!

13. Cheers, was 2 Sqn N Tp at Wesendorf then went over to 3 Sqn with N Tp which became R Tp.would like to hear from any ex N Tp.

14. 23C

23C Clanker

Zulu or Yankee Tp which came first?

15. Think I was a bit after your days lads but Zulu was the best troop when I was at 14... Great days.... :D :D