Celebrity Wrestling

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_AB, Apr 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watching this sh*te on BFBS...................why can't it be all female nude celebrity wrestling? The losers would have to pay a forfeit, like noshing off all the blokes in the audience.

Dale and some of the the desperados on this site would be surrendering before the fight started.

2. Kate Lawler would get it on more than one occasion!

[​IMG]

3. I'd like to see a celeb naked mud wrestling battle royale between Carol Smiley and erm.... Me.

4. them posh newsreaders? kirsty wark and kirsty young. Welcome to Kirsty Wrestling!!!

5. That blonde jock tart that does the weather. I'd like to take the smile right off her face by buggering her.

6. Anne Robinson

7. Sorry I meant Anne Widdicomb

8. [vomit]bllleeeuuurrghhh[/vomit] :eek:

9. Now how many men on here wouldn't want to take Anne Widdicombe's virginity just to show her "what the fuss is all about"?

Well, me for one..... :roll:

10. "Don't be so nesh..get out of the way and let a real soldier do the job...."

Five years later on.."This is Sgt ***** ****, he used to be up for it with any old scutter but one day he took Ann Widdicomb's virginity. the Ex Service Mental Health Society is doing what it can for him but...."

11. I'd do her - I've done worse.

12. Coming to the service of a fair young maiden - truly you have something of the Knight about you sir.