Celebrity?? Whot the F*** are they?

If all the black people buggered off back to sub-Saharan Africa they wouldn`t have those nasty white people make them unhappy by not kissing their black arses often enough. And they all lived happily ever after .
Missus complained that your cock's too small again has she?

Trowel: are you angry that your Mum and your wife and your kids are getting loads of black cock and not leaving any for you?

This can be resolved. I did a Google search to help you. Go to www.whitesmalldickedhonkeywantshugeblackcockbukkake.co.uk and soon you'll be having more cock that your mum. Maybe. If you can arrange for eleven or brothers to turn up at the same time, twice a day for the next 6 months or more.

However you will have to get your skates on as I've seen your mother's profile on www.slackcouncilhousewhoreswantanalsexwithblackmonstercocks.com. According to site stats she is the 14th most popular profile/user. No wonder her arrse hums like a wind chime when there's a slight breeze.

The only "Celebrity" programme I will countenance being on when I am in the room is "Fashion Police" where a committee led by Joan Rivers at her acerbic, virulent best rips apart the fashion sense of stars and celebrities. No one is safe. Marvellous!

The only "Celebrity" programme I will countenance being on when I am in the room is "Fashion Police" where a committee led by Joan Rivers at her acerbic, virulent best rips apart the fashion sense of stars and celebrities. No one is safe. Marvellous!
That is possibly the queerest thing I've read on arrse for some time and I've had PM's from P_G in full on Priscilla Queen of the Desert mode.

Maybe we could make a satirical TV program about a television company that was that stupid though - something on the lines of Drop the Dead Donkey. We'd have to have some caricature characters like a managing director that was 30 going on 50 and staff with names you could laugh at like 'Bee Divine'. Oh, and we'd have to have a token idiot in the office. Maybe we could call him 'Paul' and give him a stupid goth like, pretentious hairstyle.

We could let ourselves go on this, because no-one would believe it's real life.

Wordsmith
And a horsey, slutty MILF type called something like Henrietta?

That is possibly the queerest thing I've read on arrse for some time and I've had PM's from P_G in full on Priscilla Queen of the Desert mode.
Don't knock it till you've tried it....:)

Celebrities, be they models, actors or footballers, are all attention seeking fuckwit premaddonas who I would not give any time to, especially watching them on the celebrity shows....apart from celebrity big brother because its fun to watch them argue...and some of the lasses wear very little.
I think th eRomans had it right...

If we applied their standards to the 'celebs' of today we would view actors as prostitutes and professional sportspeople would be slaves...

Imagine at the end of a drawing kissball match if the 'Editor of the Games' could just decide to have a fight to death instead of a penalty shootout!

The 'will of the crowd' might have made diving and other nefarious practices in the 'beautiful game' a chancy tactic too.

If you're really at the stage of despair get rid of your TV. Sorted.
The issue is that there is still some great programs out there that are really worthwile watching. i.e.

Game of Thrones
Ripper Street
Anything on the Military and Discovery Channels
and even the array of sports shown is getting better as its no longer wall to wall Wankball (Football).

The issue is that there is still some great programs out there that are really worthwile watching. i.e.

Game of Thrones
Ripper Street
and even the array of sports shown is getting better as its no longer wall to wall Wankball (Football).
Ripper Street has been surprisingly good and has become a must watch.

Therein lies the beauty of an office at home when these fucking dog shit programmes are on.

The gaff I quite nobely vacated post our split had an office at the opposite end of the house to the front room, both were seperated by 2 heavy and creaky Adam's Family type doors and a groan emitting wooden floored hallway polished off with sensors/timers on the lights, upon the first creak booming out like a starting pistol I could expertly close down the grot site, desist texting clout, stash the Johnny Walker and by the time her head poked around the door I'd be studiously eyeing an Excel spreadsheet whilst clutching a loose pile of invoices tutting and shaking my head before giving it the old 'hello babe, fancy getting a curry in I'm knackered, cant be arsed cooking'..

I would however snot celeb show regular Paul Dannan for free.

Here's a novel idea..definately worth 7 minutes of your day.

Let's Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus - YouTube

Game of Thrones
Ripper Street
'Southland' is back on More4 on Thursday.

If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend. The black humour on it is of the ARRSE variety.

As for 'Sleb shows, according to the Yahoo homepage which comes up when I log on, one of them features a certain Lacey Banghard. A Google/Safe Search Off trawl revealed that my expectations arising from her surname were dashed.

Yup, I've been sick of them for a long long time. Even on quiz shows joe public isn't good enough to appear on them anymore, everything has to be "Celebrity", featuring people who you wouldn't know unless you watch similar shite.
And the raising of the money per round(cos its for charridee) and the 'mong' easy questions...