Celebrity?? Whot the F*** are they?

What time is Flog It on?
Now there's a fucking cunts programme. I thought it would be about S&M or slavery. Either way, i sat down with my hampton out and tissues at the ready, only to be confronted with idiots selling a feeble array of mantlepiece howlers.

What we need is a tv production company to come along with some radical ideas,like oh I don't know,sending Mothers with their new born babies to see the squaddie father who is serving in some God forsaken sandy shit hole,or something like that?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
What we need is a tv production company to come along with some radical ideas,like oh I don't know,sending Mothers with their new born babies to see the squaddie father who is serving in some God forsaken sandy shit hole,or something like that?
The only way it would happen would be if you had a totally clueless production company who handed the task over to an intern and no-one supervised her.

No-one would be that stupid.

Wordsmith

Agreed. Couldn't happen. More chance of seeing Xena's tits than there is of that ever being suggested.

Good point about there only being 3 channels at the time so of course, all the viewers would either be watching BBC1 or ITV.

Can somebody tell me why people watch TOWIE by the way? And why do all the women on it have teeth like Richard Branson and puffy fish lips?

It intrigues me the way the young girls spent thousands on cosmetic dentistry only to end up looking as if they are wearing their grannies dentures.

Is anyone else getting increasingly annoyed with all these Celebrity shows? 99% of the time I have no idea who they are or what they are famous for! Most of them seem to be famous for having less talent than my morning shit and are some whiney cnut who over reacts to anything and everything!

I despair when the Wife has the TV remote in her hands these days!
If you're really at the stage of despair get rid of your TV. Sorted.

There was going to be a programme (note spelling) called George Michael's Car Journeys, but it was a crash.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Agreed. Couldn't happen. More chance of seeing Xena's tits than there is of that ever being suggested.
Maybe we could make a satirical TV program about a television company that was that stupid though - something on the lines of Drop the Dead Donkey. We'd have to have some caricature characters like a managing director that was 30 going on 50 and staff with names you could laugh at like 'Bee Divine'. Oh, and we'd have to have a token idiot in the office. Maybe we could call him 'Paul' and give him a stupid goth like, pretentious hairstyle.

We could let ourselves go on this, because no-one would believe it's real life.

Wordsmith

There was going to be a programme (note spelling) called George Michael's Car Journeys, but it was crash.
It's the way you tell 'em...

Maybe we could make a satirical TV program about a television company that was that stupid though - something on the lines of Drop the Dead Donkey. We'd have to have some caricature characters like a managing director that was 30 going on 50 and staff with names you could laugh at like 'Bee Divine'. Oh, and we'd have to have a token idiot in the office. Maybe we could call him 'Paul' and give him a stupid goth like, pretentious hairstyle.

We could let ourselves go on this, because no-one would believe it's real life.

Wordsmith
Funny you say that because this Saturday, and leaving my wife in charge of the remote, the TV ended up on Chris Moyles' trash show Love Machine. I was to complain loudly, but I noticed the female contestant choosing had the fittest body and longest legs in Legland, so I continued watching. :) Mistake, it was the most dire piece of evening TV I've ever watched.

In doing a bit of research this morning for this very thread, I discovered that the producer of Love Machine is . . drum roll . .

Princess Productions | Broadcast Television | Our Programmes

I would say you couldn't make it up, but they have and it's a testament to their superior production skills :roll:

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not wishing to sound like one of those smug cunts who's life is filled with so many exciting and fulfilling activities that they have little time or need to watch telly.......but......my life is filled with so many exciting and fulfilling activities that I have little time or need to watch telly, so I haven't a clue what shite you lot are on about.

Except for the Undateables tomorrow night, I shall make time for that. I'll have to miss my weekly base jumping session but it'll be worth it.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

T

trowel

Not wishing to sound like one of those smug cunts who's life is filled with so many exciting and fulfilling activities that they have little time or need to watch telly.......but......my life is filled with so many exciting and fulfilling activities that I have little time or need to watch telly, so I haven't a clue what shite you lot are on about.

Except for the Undateables tomorrow night, I shall make time for that. I'll have to miss my weekly base jumping session but it'll be worth it.

The very fact that you are aware of something known as the "Undateables" marks you down as a seriously sad bastard. I checked with Mrs. and Miss. Trowel and they were only vaguley aware of it. Seek help.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

I hear you brother. My wife's been told to get the fuck out of the front room by 20:50 tomorrow. There's no fucking way in the wild world of wacky sports that her rolling her eyes and tutting at me laughing at the various limpers, dribblers, stumps and spazzers all trying to rub their miss-formed roots against each other.

I feel like a bright eyed child on Christmas Eve.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It would be fucking brilliant to have a mate with tourettes. Do you reckon they have non gay dating agency type websites where a bloke like me can meet a bloke with tourettes, to share fun times together and shout obscenities at people in the cinema?

I think what you're looking for is called an Arrse Crawl.