Celebrity spotting

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll open with;

I was in a lift yesterday with Tom Baker.

Anyone top that?
  2. I've had a drink in my local with:

Chris Tarrant - he lives round the corner
    Penny Lancaster
    Hells Bells from soccer AM
    Gary Linekar - he also lives round the corner
    One of the boys from Busted
    Michael Aspels wife
    Most of the Chelsea football team - they all live locally
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I did a room service order back in the nineties for a hotel I used to work at.

the door was answered by Ulrika Johnson. in her pants.

I've also cooked dinner for the Manchester United contingent of the 1990 england team, after they got knocked out of the championship.
  4. Can we do people who’ve once been on Top of the Pops :?
  5. Feck it, I’ll say it anyway.

I work with a former member of OMD and have met loads of his ‘80s “showbiz” TOTP pals, all desperately and sadly looking for another huge pay cheque by managing bands. (Okay, some have actually done it and not squandered the money this time. Bastards).

They aren’t celebs, but all of them think they are.
  6. Ive used the toilet after Peter Stringfellow on a Hull to York train,and the smell he left behind was f ucking rotton.
  7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

which one? andy mccluskey? he did make a few quid from atomic kitten though didnt he?
  8. once got asked to leave a resturant in Sardinia because Madona and Guy Richie and kids had bookede the whole place to them selves . Also Statos Quo was on the same flight to Ozz as me when they came for a walk around the plane, probely to see how the other half lived.
  9. My meeting famous people is rather bland . I've only met documentary maker Nick Broomfield and film critic Mark Cousins
  10. I went to see "Control" at the Cameo in Edinburgh last year, Mark cousins sat right on the front row on his own.

Nobody sits on the front row at the pictures.
  11. I've met Prince Andrew and spoke with Andy Murray on the phone...
  12. I used to go caddying as a kid to make some money (facking hated it.. Golf is bollox)

Got to Caddy for Gareth Hunt from the Avengers one day. Kenny Lynch and Bruce Forsyth were on the same round. And let it be known that Brucie is a complete throbber who blamed all his gash shots on me. The cnut.
  13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Jon Moss, the drummer from Culture Club drinks in my local, apparently the stories about him having Boy George's Man Fat pumped out of his stomach aren't true. Whod've thunk it hey?
  14. I once blew my nose on Robert Maxwell's pants.