Celebrity Shout Outs........

#1
Do you mingle with good and the great…...?? I have. See what you think about these meetings with the stars.....

I puked up in the street in Soho circa 1984 due to a bad pint. It splashed all over Alexei Sayle's feet. He was walking by at the time.

I was involved in a fight in the Town Hall Hotel in Richmond circa 1987 that resulted in Leon Brittain (MP) getting sent flying over a table. He was really good about it.

I got a good feel of Kathy Lloyd's tits (ex page 3 model - Google it) in a Liverpool pub in about 1991. She was not bothered.

Me and The Guru had a pint with Tony Cottee in a beer tent in Stadtlohn, Germany, in about 1994. He’d been sent off in a pre-season friendly and had to pass the beer tent to get to the dressing rooms. He stood there sweating his bollox off in his kit having a quick swig. Good lad.

I poured RED HOT coffee all over Gen Jackson in Gorni Vakuf in 1996(?). He wasn't happy, but laughed it off in the end.

I saw Des Browne MP bollock-naked in the showers in Camp Souter. Not good.

I flew back from Kabul sitting next to Peter Reid (ex Everton). Very funny bloke (him - not me).

Ermmmmm………that’s about it.

Beat that ARRSERs…….Impressive or what…..??
 
#3
jack-daniels said:
I'm only impressed with the Everton bits mate!
I was VERY impressed with the lovely Kathy's breasts....!

I'm over tomorrow. Got tickets for Fulham and Charlton at home and West Ham away. Off to Brunei in June so that will be my last games for a while........

(*sobs into his tea in his 'Everton - The People's Club' mug........)
 
#4
We had a pin up board full of Kathy pics in South Armagh a long time ago, she was lovely! I think Charlton will be my next one too, it's been changed to the Sunday though, hate it when they do that.
 
#8
Santa_Sunday said:
I flew back from Kabul sitting next to Peter Reid (ex Everton). Very funny bloke (him - not me).

Ermmmmm………that’s about it.

Beat that ARRSERs…….Impressive or what…..??
Where's the photographic evidence, didn't he say you were a boring tw*t, :D
 
#9
Santa_Sunday said:
Do you mingle with good and the great…...?? I have. See what you think about these meetings with the stars.....

I puked up in the street in Soho circa 1984 due to a bad pint. It splashed all over Alexei Sayle's feet. He was walking by at the time.

I was involved in a fight in the Town Hall Hotel in Richmond circa 1987 that resulted in Leon Brittain (MP) getting sent flying over a table. He was really good about it.

I got a good feel of Kathy Lloyd's tits (ex page 3 model - Google it) in a Liverpool pub in about 1991. She was not bothered.

Me and The Guru had a pint with Tony Cottee in a beer tent in Stadtlohn, Germany, in about 1994. He’d been sent off in a pre-season friendly and had to pass the beer tent to get to the dressing rooms. He stood there sweating his bollox off in his kit having a quick swig. Good lad.

I poured RED HOT coffee all over Gen Jackson in Gorni Vakuf in 1996(?). He wasn't happy, but laughed it off in the end.

I saw Des Browne MP bollock-naked in the showers in Camp Souter. Not good.

I flew back from Kabul sitting next to Peter Reid (ex Everton). Very funny bloke (him - not me).

Ermmmmm………that’s about it.

Beat that ARRSERs…….Impressive or what…..??
Remind me to avoid you - but well done with the coffee & Jacko
 
#10
I breifed Jeremy Clerkson on 'Actions on' when he stayed a few nights in my lines in Basra.

I've talked to John Snow (Fat news guy) and bought him a drink. He doesn't look like a cider drinker to me but there you go.

I've had a lift home by Pete Price (not too famous Merseyside DJ/Gaylord).

I got drunk in Liverpool and told Danny Cadamadari (ex-Everton player) to f*ck off quite a few years ago, does that count?

I've also been on BFBS Reports, do I count???

edited due to spaccer spelling
 
#11
ArseyMO said:
Santa_Sunday said:
I flew back from Kabul sitting next to Peter Reid (ex Everton). Very funny bloke (him - not me).

Ermmmmm………that’s about it.

Beat that ARRSERs…….Impressive or what…..??
Where's the photographic evidence, didn't he say you were a boring tw*t, :D
I have photographic evidence....It sure as phuck isn't going on here... (Though the one with Michelle Marsh may do).

Yes - he did say I was the most boring person in the world. It was a bit like that scene in 'Airplane' were Ted Striker (or whatever his name was) sits next to people and tells them his life story. They all either hang themselves, commit 'hara kari' or douse themselves in petrol.....
 
#12
indoubitabley said:
I've had a lift home by Pete Price (not too famous Merseyside DJ/Gaylord).
Get on this........

Pete Price Prank Calls

His show has been ruined by prank callers over the last few weeks - All calling up trying to get the phrase 'Tastes Like Chicken' into their calls. Don't ask why...... I've no idea........
 
#14
Good on the Blues.

I had a chat with AA Gill and J Clarkson when they were in our lines in BAS.

I also smacked Vic Reeves' little girl in the head with a pan in the High street years ago. It was an accident and he started bolloking her for getting in my way.
 
#15
bobath said:
I also smacked Vic Reeves' little girl in the head with a pan in the High street years ago. It was an accident and he started bolloking her for getting in my way.
Was it one of those big mad comedy pans he used to twwat Bob Mortimer with.....??
 
#16
Santa_Sunday said:
bobath said:
I also smacked Vic Reeves' little girl in the head with a pan in the High street years ago. It was an accident and he started bolloking her for getting in my way.
Was it one of those big mad comedy pans he used to twwat Bob Mortimer with.....??
My only claim to fame of meeting someone famous was going to the Mini Mart to get some milk and meeting Vic and Bob, got Vic's autograph while Bob was buying milk and a paper.

Oh, went to school with Dave Berry of MTV fame but me meeting Vic and Bob way out ranks that :D
 
#18
I once had a piss at the side of Gary Numan at Maida vale studios, I was there for the John Peel Show.

I was at a wedding with Ian and Liam Botham, Top lads!!

and last year i got leathered in Belfast with the Surrey and Irish Cricket teams. :D :D

edited to add "had a urine" what sort of censorship is this?? i deffo typed p i s s.
 
#19
My mate p*ssed on Steve "Windy" Davies' suede shoes when we were students....does urinating-on-a-famous-person-by-proxy count as a "result" for the purposes of this tread...?
:?
 
#20
Went to the same school as Jamie Carragher
Met Robbie Fowler (Top bloke for a red, got me and the lads a drink when he heard the scouse accents) and McManaman on the night when they were allegedly involved in a "roasting session" with that bird in Colly.
Was with my mate when he accidently bumped into Ricky off Eastenders in the hippodrome in Colly and knocked him on his arrse.
Walked out to vommit (Bad bad hangover) when Emelyn hughes and Duncan Mckenzie where doing a talk in Bosnia and got funny looks off both.
And just like near enough every other squaddie who went on Telic, got a hug off Nell McAndrew.

And nearly forgot, saw Stan Boardman throwing up into a urinal!!
 

Similar threads


Top