Celebrity lezzers youd love to convert back to the right side

Whilst watching TV (got to dance) is on the because the wife likes the shite, the wife catastrophically told me that Miss kimerbly wyatt is a fucking rug muncher

So Heres my starter for ten... Id tounge her anus and dangleberries until she begged me to take back to the right side of the fence.... and smash her back door in...

Over to you troopers who would you like to covert from the island of lesbiana

Attachments

Why, for the love of god, would you want to convert them back now that HD spycams are available at a reasonable price?

Its a fucking tragic waste thats why..... why should all the girls have the fun????

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
sue perkins. I'd cure her.

Attachments

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst watching TV (got to dance) is on the because the wife likes the shite, the wife catastrophically told me that Miss kimerbly wyatt is a fucking rug muncher

So Heres my starter for ten... Id tounge her anus and dangleberries until she begged me to take back to the right side of the fence.... and smash her back door in...

Frankly I'm still struggling with the idea that this young lady will ever beg you to do anything except headbutt an electric drill. Nothing personal but I can see her and imagine you.

Frankly I'm still struggling with the idea that this young lady will ever beg you to do anything except headbutt an electric drill. Nothing personal but I can see her and imagine you.

Im fucking essence just ask the wife.....

T

trowel

The island is called Lesbos.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Id spite fuck her as shes a annoying cunt
She's witty, intelligent, charming, pretty, can shake a stick at a band and can cook. What's not to like?

Oh and she's literate too.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
BTW your wife was wrong about Ms Wyatt. She's as straight as the day is long.