Celebrity Honorary Arrsers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Dec 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Recently there has been a thread in which Frankie Boyle was very nasty to Harvey, the son of Katie Price formerly known as Jordan. Here

Now this was funny as feck IMO, although some seemed to disagree :)

As a rule, celebrities are all cnuts of the highest order and famous in their own lunchtime; however Frankie has consistently shown the qualities required of a contributing member of the NAAFI Bar. I contend that he be considered an Honorary Arrser.

Who else do you think is sufficiently warped to be awarded this highly prized accolade?
  2. what about someone with big tits and low morals
  3. Clarkson!

Jordan has consistently used her kids as headline fodder...she reaps what she sows
  4. Duke of Edinburgh
  5. Auld-Yin

Hmmmm, that could be me these days :(
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Boris Johnson
    Al Murray
    Lord Lucan
  7. Gordon Brown!

So what was Frankie Boyles joke anyway?
  8. Stewart Francis, the Canadian comedian. He was quite funny on TV last night.

Edited to add;

Stewart Francis Stand Up Jokes

"My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that."

"I dedicate this show to my dad who was a roofer. So dad, if you're up there...."

"I quit my job at the helium gas factory. I didn't like being spoken to in that voice."

"I wrote a book about a transsexual with a speech impediment. It's called Man or Myth."

"I want to donate a large amount of money to a rape clinic and I won't take no for an answer."

"There are two types of people I hate .... racists and Norwegians."

"Receiving oral sex from an ugly person is like rock climbing; you should never look down."

"Don't Worry I haven't heard of you either!"

"Standing in the park, I was wondering why a frisbee looks larger the closer it gets...then it hit me"

"I went to a Karaoke Bar last night that didn't play any 70s music, at first I was afriad, oh I was petrified"

"My grandmother whose addicted to tea, hates the way I say thingssssss(to the sound of a tea kettle)"

"My dad has a wierd hobby he collects empty bottles, which sounds so much better than alcoholic"

"I have a girlfriend, I've been going out with my girlfriend for........sex!"

"My girlfriend say's that I'm afraid of committment....well she's not my girlfriend...more a wife"

"My wife and I have decided we don't want any children if anybody else does we can drop them off tomorrow"

"We have a beautiful little girl who we named after my mom, in fact Passive Aggressive Psycho turns 5 tomorrow"
  9. Jim Jeffries. An Aussie stand up who manages to offend pretty much everyone in the crowd. There is a video of him getting punched while on stage at the comedy store in Manchester.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Shergar; hasn't got much to say on matters though, unless there's a thread on rendering.
  11. Auld-Yin

There is somewhere - but that was more to do with G W Bush and his cronies!
  12. FUCK ... I meant Shakira.
  13. Posthumous Honorary Arrser. Bill Hicks, now there was a bloke who piss the do-gooders off!"
  14. He was a tad anti military so this forum may not have been his best platform .Definitley 1 of the funniest comics ever though
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

See my last.