Celebrity Death Row

What about a new reality TV show? Celebrities compete with each other to appeal to the public, and each week the one with the least votes gets executed, and the execution method is chosen by the other contestants.

What about a new reality TV show? Celebrities compete with each other to appeal to the public, and each week the one with the least votes gets executed, and the execution method is chosen by the other contestants.
Cant be arrsed to search but this has been done to death before, Political/celebrity Running man springs to mind use the J button.

I'm sure I suggested similar in another thread, making use of the Big Brother house. All the contestants are going to die, it just depends on when and how

Brand* and Blair being two of the first contestants

*Russell for preference

There are other ideas we could incorporate into this

I've had an idea, we do the death race, but we team up someone popular to die, with someone popular to save

Just about every other thread becomes a "people I hate" thread to some extent anyway. This just makes expressing dislike for people more boring.

Just about every other thread becomes a "people I hate" thread to some extent anyway. This just makes expressing dislike for people more boring.
Or it turns into some sort of dogshit word association thread.

At my school, we used to have what is called Balloon Debates. The scenario is that four or five of us would assume the identities of famous people, past or present, all together in a hot air balloon. The balloon is losing gas, and we have to drop one person from the basket so it would stay airborne. Each participant would state their case to the class as to why they should be saved, and a vote was cast out to the rest of the class.

This would continue until two people were left in the basket, with one eventually ending up as winner.

At my school, we used to have what is called Balloon Debates. The scenario is that four or five of us would assume the identities of famous people, past or present, all together in a hot air balloon. The balloon is losing gas, and we have to drop one person from the basket so it would stay airborne. Each participant would state their case to the class as to why they should be saved, and a vote was cast out to the rest of the class.

This would continue until two people were left in the basket, with one eventually ending up as winner.
How did you kill the winner? Sharp items, or heavy objects?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SUNRAY_MINOR The NAAFI Bar 24
Mattb The NAAFI Bar 22
mmm-babies-heads The NAAFI Bar 52