Celebrity Boxing Match.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Active_Edge_841, Oct 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I did a search & as far as I can see this hasn't been covered......so here we go.

What would be your ‘Celebrity’ Boxing Match.

Anyone, whatever their age, sex, colour, religion, or sexual persuasion, either dead or alive.

I’ll kick it off with:

Ray Winstone V’s Pete Doherty

Why these two……..because Mr. Winstone is the dogs bollox & my all time hero………………. & Mr. Doherty.........do I really have to say it in a public forum? :twisted:

And the winner by knockout Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Winstone!!!!!! :bow:
  2. The Thatch(er) and Bliar

Thatch wins by KO in the first 10 secs!!!
  3. Gabby Logan v. Natasha Kaplinski.
  4. General Sir Michael "Mike" Jackson V's Michael Jackson (The other less famous one of Thriller fame.)

Sir Mike wins by a Walk-Over, Michael Jackson doesn't show for contest because he is busy "Spanking his monkey" 8O (I mean Bubbles his pet monkey, of course.) :wink:
  5. Vinny Jones v Christiano Ronaldo ................ if Vinny is busy send Razor Ruddock!!!!!
  6. Them 2 lovely GMTV pieces of totty:

Wearing nothing but thongs beating the c*ap out of each other.

Kate Garraway & Penny Smith

YUMMY!!! :)
  7. I take it you know then that Winstone boxed for England as an amateur and said he didn't turn pro only because he wasn't single-mided enough? Therefore a complete mismatch...I like it!
  8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Julian Clary v Charles Manson
  9. Mike Tyson vs Julian Clarey

Tyson would win in 11 seconds, 10 of those being the count!
  10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

...but he would not suffer enough........
  11. My dog and your missus . . .

wow, it's a close run thing, but you can see they are both enjoying the sport . . . what the hell, they've both stopped the fight, this is unheard of, my god, what now . . . can you believe it, they are BOTH, yes folks, BOTH sitting down and having a fag - unprecedented!!!!!
  12. any 2 of the Hollyoaks birds :hump:
  13. Don't you need someone to cheer for though?
  14. Ray joined Repton Amateur Boxing Club at 12 & over the next 10 years, won 80 out of 88 bouts. At welterweight, he was London Schoolboy Champion three times, fighting twice for England.

A good amateur record, no doubt he could have done well if he had turned pro, however, I am pleased that he didn’t, otherwise we might have missed out on seeing his acting talent.
  15. Girls Aloud v Spice Girls