Celebrity Big Brother!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The_Aged_Sinner!, Jan 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How soon before we see Chantelles' t*ts? Bit OTT welcome for that shirtlifter Barrymore? I'll bet the parents of that lad found in his pool weren't clapping!
  2. am watching it right now , who the hell are they ?? I don't recognise any of them bar barrymore for obvious reasons and maggot who is a lyrical genuis?

ain't it funny the way in which no one knows anyone but they all pretend that they do. On the plus side i like the look of tracy, does anyone know her second name so i can google it for some personal research.
  3. yipee jodie's on it. And she is already slaggin jordan...lets hope there is a pool and she gets her wabbs out double quick.
  4. If there is a pool, Barrymore will be throwing his used fag butts in it.

Fucking George Galloway! A good recipe for an airstrike now. Kill the lot of em.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. We have all seen her wabs and they aint that great.
  6. The Current Bun has got it right this morning with their headline ""BLEAK HOUSE"!

Just looked up the word "celebrity" - "A famous person". The general consensus around tea break this morning was that only Galloway, Barrymore, Marsh and Lenska are widely known. The rest are a bunch of fame seeking prats with nothing better to do!!

7. J_D

J_D LE

Jodie was on the same plane as me when I first came over here. She is tiny, can't be more than 5"5............had some bleached blonde dude with her, seemed gay to me. It was to do with some sort of docu and her book release that they were being filmed. Caked in make-up, have to say she is alot better looking in real life!
  8. Mr T is tiny next to you, Anya.
  9. [​IMG][/img]

So they wont be playing this in there :wink: :wink:
  10. http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/housemate_news.jsp?id=27

And doesn't Barrymore know it.
  11. We already have. Did you not see today's Sun?

And no, they are NOT that great.
  12. I thought there was a rule that stated (and I paraphrase)

13. Is this a record for a zombie thread - January 2006 to August 2013?