Celebrity Big Brother - Help for Heroes betting book

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
That totally fcuking useless program Celebrity Big brother is on. That totally fcuking useless slapper Sally Bercow is unfortunately one of the 'Z' list celebrities on it. Now I loathe her with a passion and would pay money to see her humiliated; so in the event of anyone posting a link to a mainstream UK newspaper showing her:

(a) Getting so pissed she publicly throws up, falls in the swimming pool, etc - I will donate £25 to Help for Heroes

(b) Annoying other house mates so much they chuck food/drink , etc, over her - I will donate £25 to Help for Heroes

(b) Managing to 'accidentally' flash part of a nipple - I will donate £50 to Help for Heroes.

In the event of the munter not managing to publicly embarrass herself, £25 consolation prize goes to Help for Heroes.

Anyone else care to join in the betting book - which is of course not restricted to Sally Berk/Cow.

Wordsmith

I'll put fifty quid in the pot if Michael Barrymore is introduced into the house and Jedward are found floating in the pool with arses like a crate of burst tomatoes.

I Will donate £50 if Miss BeerCow gets her box serviced while in the hostel. Another £50 if it appears on the t'internet