Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celebrity BB - Isnt Shilpa fit?

dazzer

Old-Salt
I know none of you are going to admit you watch celebrity
big brother :oops: But lets just admit that Shilpa is rather gorgeous
and that she shits on our national beauty queen from a great
height despite being 10 years older!

Please don't put this in the arrse hole until we have maxed public
opinion ta!

You know the rules.....Get it linked......!!

Don't worry, I've done it for you....

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh Yes.

Oooohhh Yes

Ooooohhh Yeeessssss

Aaaargggghhh

Celebrity? What had she done prior to this tripe to warrant being a "celebrity"?

Just another sad self publicist with minimal talent.

Furryturd said:
Celebrity? What had she done prior to this tripe to warrant being a "celebrity"?

Just another sad self publicist with minimal talent.

Erm, shes a bollywood film star ....surely more "celeb" than been a one armed heroin addled single mother ?

polar

LE
Why even ask the question, the answer is obvious.

A more interesting question would be how much does she want to get her kecks of in Playboy

She kind of looks like my mates wife. And I said marrying an Indian bird would be a dead loss.

As for celebrity she is worshipped by 1 billion Indians in every film she stars in. Kind of puts little Leo Sayer in perspective doesn't it?

I have got a real thing for Asian birds at the mo. Where I work there are a few absolute stunners. Imagine a missus like that with the fact that you could have a top rube every night too ! Heaven.

Furryturd, you are an ignorant tw@t aren't you...

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
India has always been famed for its beuatiful women (Michael Caine's missus - ex-Miss World?) and is the home of the Kama Sutra after all :)

Do an image search on the Temple of Khajuraho (some of those carvings showed me a thing or two) as it shows that there was cracking totty there many hundreds of years ago.

BuztyBabe

War Hero
polar said:
Her figure doesn't look Indian, her waist line is quite English

I'm English and don't have a waistline like hers!...but then I do like my pies :lol: . She is stunning.

Latest Threads