• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Celebrity BB - Isnt Shilpa fit?

I know none of you are going to admit you watch celebrity
big brother :oops: But lets just admit that Shilpa is rather gorgeous
and that she shits on our national beauty queen from a great
height despite being 10 years older!

Please don't put this in the arrse hole until we have maxed public
opinion ta!

Furryturd said:
Celebrity? What had she done prior to this tripe to warrant being a "celebrity"?

Just another sad self publicist with minimal talent.
Erm, shes a bollywood film star ....surely more "celeb" than been a one armed heroin addled single mother ?

Why even ask the question, the answer is obvious.

A more interesting question would be how much does she want to get her kecks of in Playboy

She kind of looks like my mates wife. And I said marrying an Indian bird would be a dead loss.

As for celebrity she is worshipped by 1 billion Indians in every film she stars in. Kind of puts little Leo Sayer in perspective doesn't it?

I have got a real thing for Asian birds at the mo. Where I work there are a few absolute stunners. Imagine a missus like that with the fact that you could have a top rube every night too ! Heaven.

Furryturd, you are an ignorant tw@t aren't you...

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
India has always been famed for its beuatiful women (Michael Caine's missus - ex-Miss World?) and is the home of the Kama Sutra after all :)

Do an image search on the Temple of Khajuraho (some of those carvings showed me a thing or two) as it shows that there was cracking totty there many hundreds of years ago.

Latest Threads