opinion ta!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh Yes.

Oooohhh Yes

Ooooohhh Yeeessssss

Aaaargggghhh

Celebrity? What had she done prior to this tripe to warrant being a "celebrity"?

Just another sad self publicist with minimal talent.

Furryturd said:
Celebrity? What had she done prior to this tripe to warrant being a "celebrity"?

Just another sad self publicist with minimal talent.
Erm, shes a bollywood film star ....surely more "celeb" than been a one armed heroin addled single mother ?

Why even ask the question, the answer is obvious.

A more interesting question would be how much does she want to get her kecks of in Playboy

She kind of looks like my mates wife. And I said marrying an Indian bird would be a dead loss.

As for celebrity she is worshipped by 1 billion Indians in every film she stars in. Kind of puts little Leo Sayer in perspective doesn't it?

I have got a real thing for Asian birds at the mo. Where I work there are a few absolute stunners. Imagine a missus like that with the fact that you could have a top rube every night too ! Heaven.

Furryturd, you are an ignorant tw@t aren't you...

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
India has always been famed for its beuatiful women (Michael Caine's missus - ex-Miss World?) and is the home of the Kama Sutra after all :)

Do an image search on the Temple of Khajuraho (some of those carvings showed me a thing or two) as it shows that there was cracking totty there many hundreds of years ago.

polar said:
Her figure doesn't look Indian, her waist line is quite English
I'm English and don't have a waistline like hers!...but then I do like my pies :lol: . She is stunning.