"Celebrities" that bore you.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Dec 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why do the "news" people think I honestly give a sh1t about maddonna and guy ritchie devorcing and the 50 million they may or may not be giving each other?

I honenstly couldn't care less, and quite frankly would rather be informed on the comings and goings off the local animal rescue centre.

Anyway, thought I'd poll the forum.

Any celebrities that bore you?
  2. Cheryl Cole

I don't get why she is a judge in pap factor when she is part of a manufactured group anyway and has nothing to do with music production

I keep telling myself " why am I bothered" as I don't watch that reality shoite anyway
  3. I must say that i agree with you please,please find the real news around the world instead of all the celebrity Sh*t they throw at us each day
  4. Good points but by judging the amount of the so called celeb mag sales and for want of word womens mags (take a break, real lives and yes that stuff like fhm etc) literally millions of people are interested. Maybe they have shallow lives or need to relieve the hum drum of every day life in some way.

PS: Brand is a boring t3at. Thats Russel not Jo

oh and Ross and any day time telly show.
    Aaaaargh i'm off meat draw soon
  5. ALL of them bore me. If 50% of Doctors or Lavvy Cleaners died there would be a serious problem. You can see where this is going can't you?
  6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

A fine summation, Sir. May I also include our local bin-men and postmen in the list of REALLY worthwhile people, who get far less credit than they truly deserve. I thank you.

BTW, Mrs B_S and I have now reached that happy age where we can look at some "celeb" on TV or in the newspapers and say "WHO? ... and WHY?" Ignorance is indeed bliss :lol:
  7. These people are only celebrities in their own minds. They are so full of themselves that they don't live on this planet. People only find them interesting because the don't have anything in their own lives.
  8. All reality tv "stars".Big Brother,X Factor, etc. I couldn't give a f uck if it's for Help For Heroes or not,they still bore the tits off me.
    What's even worse is that half of this f ucking nation hero worships these cretins.
  9. All of them except Michael Palin, 'cos he's a nice chap and jolly entertaining....

:D :D :D

10. Newspapers just have waaay too much space to fill everyday, other than the usual complete lies they now have to add a bunch of useless shit about 'celebrities'.
  11. That ex mayor candidate ex copper bloke. In what way does being a Copper and then firmly stuffed at the ballot box make you a Celeb (so much so I've forgotten the pr1ck's name)?

I thing Ant and Dec treat them in the right way - humiliating the tw@ts.
  12. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Who? :lol:
  13. Brian Paddick - totally agree

You can add Tarique Gaffoor to that list.

Something tells me we are going to be hearing his thoughts a lot more in the times ahead
    e.g. having a pop at 2012 security, and trying to create a new job for himself while he's at it.
  14. The fcuking Gallaghers... two twatsy Mancunian cock-wranglers trying to play at being big hard rock stars... but merely coming across like the chavvy little Beatles wannabes they actually are, even down to the cnutish haircuts. Seeing that festering little wank weasel Liam scarper when Noel got floored was funny as fcuk... but then seeing him strutting back across the stage with his chest out once there were 20 security types onstage just about summed him up for me. As for his interview about it after... the hardman act's starting to get almost as fcuking boring as the music, lads.

Oh, and Bono and his pontificating and finger clicking. Fcuk poverty, make Bono history.

Edited for mongish spelling and asterisk proliferation.
  15. That Danielle Lloyd gets on my tits ... what an old trout shes shagged half of premiership mind you only the black fellas ...with exception of sherringham, total waste of oxygen.