• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Celebrating my birthday in Afghanistan!

I had my 21st on coastel?(spelling)3 in the Falklands and my mum(bless her)sent my cards down all with a note on the back with specific instructions for the SSM not to give me them until the actual date.Oh how we laughed when I was called in to see him.

B

blindfire

I had my 21st on coastel?(spelling)3 in the Falklands and my mum(bless her)sent my cards down all with a note on the back with specific instructions for the SSM not to give me them until the actual date.Oh how we laughed when I was called in to see him.
coastel? that brings back memories...oh the joy of the FI in the 80s

Had many birthdays whilst in the province also as well as other locations, to busy to bother about them but made up the time when i could, simples..

Happy Birthday to all HM's men and women doing what no politician I know could even dream of doing!

The politicians may piddle on you - guys and gals - but HM, who does know the way things are, thinks you are:

Simply the Best!

PS: For what it is worth, so do I.

Latest Threads