'Celeb' Big Brother and the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.

Face it, even having to admit you are even remotely interested means you are one fart away from full Chavdom.

And that fart is very comforting to me.

I'd stake vital and cherished parts of my anatomy that says I wont be watching or following this drivel. Although, it does get difficult when the radio talk shows and the papers will be chocka with the latest shenanigans of these no-marks.

I only know who two are. One was shagging her husbands brother, the other is an arrogant coke-fuelled nonce that had a bit of TV time. Both admirable efforts, but not watch-worthy.

There was something in the paper about it this morning. Apparently Micheal Madsen is their big Hollywood star for this series!
Saying that though, even a B or C list celebrity would probably see the rest of them and ask who they are

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk cos I can

I'd watch it...

... If they Napalmed the studio and 'house' when the so-called celebrities entered.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Nicola McLean... who and what is she?
A prospective poet laureate. Who else could write:

The mother-of-two also spoke up about her love for plastic surgery - and was rather honest about how pleased she is with the results. 'I love my boobs, they look amazing,' she said. 'But my crazy mind tells me they are not big enough. I would like to have them done again but I will never do it. I am a 30-32G but when I walk into the room, I would like my boobs to walk in before me. I want them to be like Dolly Parton’s!'
What a class act.

And changing the subject slightly: I recently read that Amy Childs off of TOWIE is on course to make £10 million over the next few years. And that by being a brain dead bimbette with plastic tits.

Which goes to prove that we're still world class in one thing. We've got an unstoppable production line of moronic, cosmetically augmented, vacuous grotesques capable of filling up newspapers and air time purely by showing that fcuk all talent and silicon tits is all you need to be the focus of attention by (and the subject of envy from) the massed ranks of chavdom...

Wordsmith

Yawn! Thought it had run it's life and was long buried!
Funny you should mention that.

I was under the impression that big brother had been killed off. Must still be some more miles in it.

Prefered Celbrity death match myself.

i know nobody of that list.........and if it means living Big Brother free, i rather live under a rock, ta muchly

Same thing with ITV's 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' They are either 'has beens,' 'never was beens,'never should or never will.' The two cunts presenting it should be force fed with Kangeroo's testicles mixed with alligator shit and ground up light bulbs.

Subsunk

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I vote that the next series takes place on a space station. We have a scary alien puppet that taps on a porthole from time to time, when the thickest contestant is nearby. We occasionally send up a capsule carrying a serial killer and a chainsaw, mutant angry hornets or a lethal bacterium or something. Contestants that get voted out get shot out of an airlock, like Hugo Drax in 'Moonraker' and for the finale, the station is de-orbited and they all burn up on re-entry. You could interlink the last scenes with X-Factor contestants singing 'You Raise Me Up' live to give the Big Brother contestants a decent send-off.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I vote that the next series takes place on a space station. We have a scary alien puppet that taps on a porthole from time to time, when the thickest contestant is nearby. We occasionally send up a capsule carrying a serial killer and a chainsaw, mutant angry hornets or a lethal bacterium or something. Contestants that get voted out get shot out of an airlock, like Hugo Drax in 'Moonraker' and for the finale, the station is de-orbited and they all burn up on re-entry. You could interlink the last scenes with X-Factor contestants singing 'You Raise Me Up' live to give the Big Brother contestants a decent send-off.
Or basically, they could just use the "Star Wars" defence system that was "put to bed" to nuke the fuckers from the heavens ^^

I love your thinking, I'd watch it.

Personal preferance of venue for me though.... Kaechon internment camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That'l learn this bitch to swamp the bed when she's sharing it with 15 other families.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rosby-wets-bed-night-drinking-housemates.html

I vote that we have a series called Celebrity Jihad, where we put the 'celebrities' in a small settlement in the Syrian desert with a selection of small arms, 100,000 rounds, enough atropine for half of them, a few field dressings, a couple of SA-7s, three month's worth of compo, some hexi and mess tins, a pallet of toiletries, two entrenching tools, a water bowser and a promise to come and get them in three months if they're still alive.

Clearly after three months the Royal Navy will hit them with a Tomahawk just to be sure.