'Celeb' Big Brother and the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Face it, even having to admit you are even remotely interested means you are one fart away from full Chavdom.

2. And that fart is very comforting to me.

I'd stake vital and cherished parts of my anatomy that says I wont be watching or following this drivel. Although, it does get difficult when the radio talk shows and the papers will be chocka with the latest shenanigans of these no-marks.

3. I only know who two are. One was shagging her husbands brother, the other is an arrogant coke-fuelled nonce that had a bit of TV time. Both admirable efforts, but not watch-worthy.

4. There was something in the paper about it this morning. Apparently Micheal Madsen is their big Hollywood star for this series!
    Saying that though, even a B or C list celebrity would probably see the rest of them and ask who they are

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk cos I can

5. I'd watch it...

... If they Napalmed the studio and 'house' when the so-called celebrities entered.

6. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

A prospective poet laureate. Who else could write:

What a class act.

And changing the subject slightly: I recently read that Amy Childs off of TOWIE is on course to make £10 million over the next few years. And that by being a brain dead bimbette with plastic tits.

Which goes to prove that we're still world class in one thing. We've got an unstoppable production line of moronic, cosmetically augmented, vacuous grotesques capable of filling up newspapers and air time purely by showing that fcuk all talent and silicon tits is all you need to be the focus of attention by (and the subject of envy from) the massed ranks of chavdom...

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yawn! Thought it had run it's life and was long buried!

8. Funny you should mention that.

I was under the impression that big brother had been killed off. Must still be some more miles in it.

Prefered Celbrity death match myself.

9. i know nobody of that list.........and if it means living Big Brother free, i rather live under a rock, ta muchly

10. Channel 4 dropped it, and channel 5 picked up the pieces. Trying to squeeze every last bit out of it's proverbial stale, rigid corpse. Should'a left it in the bin.

11. Same thing with ITV's 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' They are either 'has beens,' 'never was beens,'never should or never will.' The two cunts presenting it should be force fed with Kangeroo's testicles mixed with alligator shit and ground up light bulbs.

12. To the contestants?

13. Oh the joys of being TV free since 1986.:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sums up Channel 5 I suppose! Must almost be "necrophilia"!