CEEMEA Analyst(s)......possible opportunities.

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Banker, Oct 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My bank is looking to hire individuals able to work as analysts across specific jurisdictions in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. Principal role is as part of compliance function, covering off Know-Your-Client (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and advanced Due Diligence for "on-boarding" bank counterparties (from small corporates to large multinationals).

We have specific interest in capabilities across Russia and FSU states. Linguist/analayst types would suit well, but language(s) are necessary.

Job(s) will be in the City of London at the bank's EU HQ. Comp and benefits per standard banking, so not bad. Very good place to work on the whole.

The relevant section within the bank are preparing me a full job description, which I can forward once received. If you have interest and capability, drop me a PM.........Porridge Gun can vouch for me and all comms will be treated as confidential.

Doubt it will be the most interesting job in the world, but it would be a secure and (relatively speaking) financially rewarding position.

Would like to get a Coprs person into the seat(s).
  2. things are really getting desperate when you're having to use Porridge Gun as a character reference :)
  3. He'll only vouch for me being a fellow devaint........
  4. Tallking of desperate times, advertising on arrse; dont you think efinancialcareers.co.uk might yield more fruitful results?
  5. I thought it worthwhile checking if any ex-Corps people were looking for a change........if it works, fine, if not I'll leave it to HR.
  6. I think you'll generate some interest. Just casually in passing, are you aware of the ICAREC weekly mailshot? That reaches quite a long list of ex-Corps folk and networkers. PM follows with details.
  7. why would you presume this is the only place he's used? this forum seems an eminently sensible place to offer up that job opportunity, and i wouldn't want to discourage anybody from doing the same if it helps serving or ex- members of the Corps.
  8. If you had left the Army and could afford the £12 per year ICA membership, you would know about the ICAREC mail shot and more.
  9. I might have a couple of jobs coming up soon down under - money won't be great but you'd be working for me and wouldn't have to here me say "...the needs of the Army must come first..."
  10. Recently found myself having to quote that line. Had to go away to a quiet room and have a few stern words with myself!
  11. mmm "...the needs of the Army must come first..."

if you quote it to yourself over and over in your head at the critical time, you can delay orgasm quite successfully.

12. So, how are these candidatures shaping up so far, anything worth while coming through, or at least created some interest? Just curious.
  13. Two responses, still waiting for compliance to produce the job description to send out (well, they are short staffed). Once chap looks well qualified. Am following up with them today, so hopefull a JD in the next couple of days.