Cecilia Sarkozy

could you look past the body hair?

• oui! whats the french for MILF?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non! Munter, french and old.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

she may be pushing 50, french and still technically married to that french twat who fancies himself a bit too much but would you?

Fcuking right I would. :D I wouldn't over charge her either (well not a lot anyway) :twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Well, we know YOU would, OFaH. That goes without saying.

there's some cracking shots of her in a bikini floating around the web somewhere. By all accounts she's up for a laugh, ran off with some advertising lizzard in 2005 to new york, so if she'll give it up to someone in advertising, we may all be in with a chance.

B

Bottleosmoke

I certainly would too.

It sort of runs in French politics. Once when at a party with Mrs BoS, in Paris I had the pleasure of briefly meeting the former French PMs wife mme de villepin in a cocktail dress. She was pretty hot too.

Augustus said:
How long before anyone compares her to Segolene Royale?

And yes - to both (Sego and Celia, not Celia and Nico)
Ms Royale Ah oui!

Bottleosmoke said:
I certainly would too.

It sort of runs in French politics. Once when at a party with Mrs BoS, in Paris I had the pleasure of briefly meeting the former French PMs wife mme de villepin in a cocktail dress. She was pretty hot too.[/quote

what did she think about your dress?

B

Bottleosmoke

bigusdogus said:
Bottleosmoke said:
I certainly would too.

It sort of runs in French politics. Once when at a party with Mrs BoS, in Paris I had the pleasure of briefly meeting the former French PMs wife mme de villepin in a cocktail dress. She was pretty hot too.[/quote

what did she think about your dress?
Touche.............As soon as I posted that, I thought that it could do with an extra comma!

Funny cnut!

Mme Royale looks like elfin comedienne Lucy Porter in about a hundred years time. Not really doing it for Cudds. No, it must be Sarkozy for Cuddles, though Fraulein Pauli is of not inconsiderable interest.

looks like we've been beaten to it

She looks like she'd be up for having her back doors kicked in. Dirty French scutter. I may need to log off for a while.........