Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by cgsg06, Sep 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If a soldier is caught on a cdt for class a drugs is there anyway that the soldier can re-join and if anyone knows how or who to speak to would be great, the circumstances are differant in this case where the soldier wasnt your box standard idiot taking drugs and his unit where fully aware of this and was actually kept in the unit for over a year after the cdt results,
  2. Think not........................... we all know its a no no and the consiquences of being caught.Should have thought harder and deeper at the time, too late now.A little spine and the ability not to bend to peer pressure is what makes a good soldier , apparently not the case here.
  3. Good point and I agree but what your saying about having the spine not to, well 1 in 4 soldiers take drugs on a regular basis, there are so many soldiers going diffy etc that one soldier makes the ultimate mistake has paid for his actions should not be aloud back in the army, currently the army is at its lowest its ever been, it may not be a bad idea to take lads back in depending on the circumstances
  4. Really?!?!

How is the soldier NOT your bog standard drug taking idiot?
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Keep drawing your dole, druggie.

I'd rather my depleted manpower worked until their eyes bled, than bolster the section with a drug user.

1 in 4? Where do you get your info - News of the World? :roll:
  6. Really? Any substance to that?
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

8. Fuck off, crackhead. I'd rather have a bunch of overworked mongs than a drug addled cunt in my section.
  9. I was waiting :wink:
  10. I wouldnt have drugs anywhere near me, so no need for the personal jabs,
    I have came on this for help and received abuse has anyone got useful info on who to contact please,
  11. We don't want crackheads in the army. At all. So no, there isn't anyone you can contact, as its "Incompatible with military life".

Crackhead cunt.
  12. :D

Ok, Taxi!
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Really. It's "your mate" wanting this info, is it? :roll:

Contact the Job Centre.

Other than that, fuck off. If you do know any other squaddies using drugs however, please drop them in it and we'll have them wankers back on civvie street as well.

Ta-ta, now.
  14. cgsg06 get a good mobile phone join the Army and prove 1/4 or 25% which ever is easiest for you to prove of our brave young men and women are taking drugs untill then stay on at your special needs school and give it a rest.

Note to BBC don't be silly look what happend last time!
  15. Fugly cheers for that, and no its my son as much of an arse he has been I would do anything for him to get back in ok, he has done is op tours one stupid mistake and he is out there are soldiers who get caught taking other classes of drugs and are allowed to stay in now how is that zero tolerance