CDT !!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Hawkins29CDO, Jun 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ldvSDVDSVdsvdsvvdsv

2. Do we have any adivce that you can give to your 'friend' (yeah right) so that he (you) can get around the system and carry on using illegal drugs.

Hmmm, im coming up short.

No wait ive got it!!!

DONT USE FCUKING DRUGS!

3. 1. CDT test for everything.
    2. If you have seen people taking drugs, and haven't reported them, you are a cunt.
    3. Nuff said.

4. Hair everywhere, sweaty, incompetent with cock, angry one minute happy the next, stop taking them and watch that barbell weight drop quicker than an essex-girl's thong.

Whats the point in drugs? Do it properly.

5. should be put on Pt 1 orders what u can/cant take i know it is on mine on at least a monthly basis

6. Basically, if it's not prescribed by the MO you're asking for trouble IMO.

7. and he will have a small willy.. (as well as many other problems)
    clicky

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

So if you've got a small willy to begin with you'll be ok?. I'm not asking for myself you understand, but for a friend.

9. I dunno, but is it worth the risk of having a willy shrink into a mangina?

10. Using non-prescribed steroids is illegal.

Using steroids is dangerous and has long term effects on your body.

CDT is capable of detecting steroids.

Using them for anything other than a medical condition is just plain stupid.

Nuff sed. Peeby,

11. Steriod abuse is held to be A Bad Idea for sound reason. May be positive short term effects for the user but they all come at a price.

Blokes who dabble find that the side effects go away if steriod use is stopped but for women, steriod abuse is bonkers. But it happens. Deepening of the voice, body and facial hair growth, enlarged clitoris and trend to pattern baldness, sometimes not reversible! (Does that go some way to explaining certain things??)

Long term users can go on to have a delightful selection of miseries visited upon them mainly because to get the desired effects they tend to higher doses

Raised cholesterol levels
    Acne
    Thinning of hair and baldness
    Fluid retention
    High blood pressure
    Liver damage/jaundice
    Atrophy of the testicles
    Decreased hormone levels
    Loss of sexual drive
    Diminished sperm production
    Breast and prostate enlargement
    Mood swings
    Impaired judgment
    Depression
    Manic/Hyperactive episodes
    Extreme irritability, hostility and aggression

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Hawkins29CDO

Nice PERSEC on your username, numbnuts.

I wonder who the CDT team are going to target on their next (impending) trip to the Citadel?

13. Can't you see its a wind-up?

14. Tell your "friend" to pretend that "they" were spiked or that "they" tripped and fell into a syringe and didnt know what it was.
    Oh and by the way is Dale the snail on steroids , does she have an enlarged clit?

15. I had a friend who dabbled a while back but it did f.uck all for me, oh sh1t I mean my friend.