CDT !!!

#2
Do we have any adivce that you can give to your 'friend' (yeah right) so that he (you) can get around the system and carry on using illegal drugs.

Hmmm, im coming up short.

No wait ive got it!!!








DONT USE FCUKING DRUGS!
 
#3
Hawkins29CDO said:
i work with a guy whos currently using steroids, i was told that the CDT tests for steroids does anyone know for certain the answer, aparantly they dont actually test for them because it is to expensive???, plus ive seen so many bootnecks using them, and also are you liable to discharge if tested positive ive heard its just a sort of slap on the wrist, does anyone have any personal experiences or an answer on the matter ,cheers,
1. CDT test for everything.
2. If you have seen people taking drugs, and haven't reported them, you are a cunt.
3. Nuff said.
 
#4
Hair everywhere, sweaty, incompetent with cock, angry one minute happy the next, stop taking them and watch that barbell weight drop quicker than an essex-girl's thong.

Whats the point in drugs? Do it properly.
 
#6
Basically, if it's not prescribed by the MO you're asking for trouble IMO.
 
#7
jarrod248 said:
Steroids are extremely damaging to the body and you or he must stop. If he is injecting then obviously he is at risk especially if sharing needles. It goes without saying he is at risk catching a blood borne virus such as HIV or Hepatitis B or C. I would advise him he needs to stop. Someone on steroids can be quite nasty and can be a danger.
and he will have a small willy.. (as well as many other problems)
clicky
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#8
theoriginalphantom said:
jarrod248 said:
Steroids are extremely damaging to the body and you or he must stop. If he is injecting then obviously he is at risk especially if sharing needles. It goes without saying he is at risk catching a blood borne virus such as HIV or Hepatitis B or C. I would advise him he needs to stop. Someone on steroids can be quite nasty and can be a danger.
and he will have a small willy.. (as well as many other problems)
clicky

So if you've got a small willy to begin with you'll be ok?. I'm not asking for myself you understand, but for a friend.
 
#9
I dunno, but is it worth the risk of having a willy shrink into a mangina?
 
#10
Using non-prescribed steroids is illegal.

Using steroids is dangerous and has long term effects on your body.

CDT is capable of detecting steroids.

Using them for anything other than a medical condition is just plain stupid.

Nuff sed. Peeby,
 
#11
Steriod abuse is held to be A Bad Idea for sound reason. May be positive short term effects for the user but they all come at a price.

Blokes who dabble find that the side effects go away if steriod use is stopped but for women, steriod abuse is bonkers. But it happens. Deepening of the voice, body and facial hair growth, enlarged clitoris and trend to pattern baldness, sometimes not reversible! (Does that go some way to explaining certain things??)

Long term users can go on to have a delightful selection of miseries visited upon them mainly because to get the desired effects they tend to higher doses

Raised cholesterol levels
Acne
Thinning of hair and baldness
Fluid retention
High blood pressure
Liver damage/jaundice
Atrophy of the testicles
Decreased hormone levels
Loss of sexual drive
Diminished sperm production
Breast and prostate enlargement
Mood swings
Impaired judgment
Depression
Manic/Hyperactive episodes
Extreme irritability, hostility and aggression
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#12
Hawkins29CDO

Nice PERSEC on your username, numbnuts.

I wonder who the CDT team are going to target on their next (impending) trip to the Citadel?
 
#14
Tell your "friend" to pretend that "they" were spiked or that "they" tripped and fell into a syringe and didnt know what it was.
Oh and by the way is Dale the snail on steroids , does she have an enlarged clit?
 
#16
Hawkins29CDO said:
i work with a guy whos currently using steroids, i was told that the CDT tests for steroids does anyone know for certain the answer, aparantly they dont actually test for them because it is to expensive???, plus ive seen so many bootnecks using them, and also are you liable to discharge if tested positive ive heard its just a sort of slap on the wrist, does anyone have any personal experiences or an answer on the matter ,cheers,
Got CDT last week, And after a conversation with the "Head Shed".Yep
the Army does test for all classes of drugs, to include Steroids, performance
enhancing drugs, Creatine etc..

So judging by your username your in 29 Cdo Regiment in Plymouth, The Citadel... :roll:

So tell your "Cabbage Patch Hat" mate to stop..
Obviously has big muscles, but oh so such a SMALL BRAIN... :donut:

Oh, and if caught by selection, no slap on the wrist..CIV DIV for him.
 
#18
dance_with_the_devil said:
Got CDT last week, And after a conversation with the "Head Shed".Yep the Army does test for all classes of drugs, to include Steroids, performance enhancing drugs, Creatine etc..
Creatine isn't allowed in the Army?

J.
 
#19
JayCam said:
dance_with_the_devil said:
Got CDT last week, And after a conversation with the "Head Shed".Yep the Army does test for all classes of drugs, to include Steroids, performance enhancing drugs, Creatine etc..
Creatine isn't allowed in the Army?

J.
Thats what the WO2 i/c "Taking the P1ss"..Elaborated on..
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Military Discipline 217
J Military Discipline 68
C Military Discipline 95

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top