CDT

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Rarden_reaper, May 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My oppo reckons that as the army is so undermanned at the moment that they are letting ex squaddies who got booted out for testing positive in cdts back in......bollox? :eek:

2. Your mate is correct, subject to a couple of provisos. It will depend on what the drug was, age and rank on discharge, trade group etc etc etc

BAsically some get in some don't

3. Well I am a soldier discharged from the PARA's for recieving a custodial sentence for GBH and with a good ref from my CO and the army's current state i'm in the process of possible re-enlistment so you see allowances are being made !!!!!!!

4. They sent you down for GBH in the Regt...... Normally they just promote you!

5. Ha ha warrior_poet not in this case it was of course a civil court case and the judge was a bit of a **** and the rest is history

6. At my last UNIT (teeth arm) they would very rarely kick people out for failing a CDT on the first or even second occurence. This was probably as a result of undermanning in that CEQ. I suppose if you gave it the "Im so sorry" line they'd probably let you back in.