CDT

Norn_ireland

Clanker
CDT

I was wondering how true this is seeing as the army test for steroids, there's a supplement called sarms which has more than one variation for different aspects, the one im interested in is called RAD140 which is for musclure development, I heard about this awhile ago and heard rumours of certain people on camp take it and and it not showing up on a CDT as its not a anabolic steroid

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
CDT

I was wondering how true this is seeing as the army test for steroids, there's a supplement called sarms which has more than one variation for different aspects, the one im interested in is called RAD140 which is for musclure development, I heard about this awhile ago and heard rumours of certain people on camp take it and and it not showing up on a CDT as its not a anabolic steroid
Perhaps you could make enquiries via the Med Centre or the CDT people directly. Find out if any of the ingredients are on a banned list maybe.

holyphuc

Old-Salt
How about just don't take them, they will **** up your heart and shrink your dick, your joints will wear prematurely because of all the extra stress from the heavier weights.

Norn_ireland

Clanker
How about just don't take them, they will **** up your heart and shrink your dick, your joints will wear prematurely because of all the extra stress from the heavier weights.
Not the same as anabolic steroids doesn't have the same side affects it isn't even classed as a steroid,but I'm curious to see the results

Not the same as anabolic steroids doesn't have the same side affects it isn't even classed as a steroid,but I'm curious to see the results
And you think the eejits on this site will have legit information? You would be better asking the 'web' for information on legal non-steroidal muscle building supplements.............and then check again with your med centre.

ETA, ask my ex. She was so tiny..........don't know what she uses, but now she's huge!

Norn_ireland

Clanker
Check on the Informed Sport website:

If it's clear on there, it's fine for CDT.
Not all the time informed sports is behind in the times as is the army cbd oil isn't on there and its perfectly legal, I've taken proteins that aren't on there and nothing, depends on the chemical make up, I'm just curious as people are claiming to use it and have done cdts

Not all the time informed sports is behind in the times as is the army cbd oil isn't on there and its perfectly legal, I've taken proteins that aren't on there and nothing, depends on the chemical make up, I'm just curious as people are claiming to use it and have done cdts
The Army uses Informed Sport as the benchmark for CDT.

Not all the time informed sports is behind in the times as is the army cbd oil isn't on there and its perfectly legal

Being "legal" (or at least, not illegal) and being permitted by the Army or any athletic organisation are completely different things. Athletes get banned all the time for taking "perfectly legal" substances.

Norn_ireland

Clanker
Being "legal" (or at least, not illegal) and being permitted by the Army or any athletic organisation are completely different things. Athletes get banned all the time for taking "perfectly legal" substances.

I get what you're saying but what I'm trying to figure out is if its tested for, as it only mentions anabolic steroids and I've heard to test for sarms it's a separate test to catch it

CBD oil, whilst some uses are legitimate, it's contra-indicated for people with compromised immune systems or undergoing some cancer treatments. Moreover, if your job requires a DV security clearance away from the MOD, working with other government departments and List X companies it will show up on the hair samples which are now taken under forensic conditions. There goes your clearance and potentially your career. Don't even think of trying to work in the US.

This may sound trite and patronising, but with steroids, enhancers, CBD pills etc; Don't do it.

Latest Threads