CDT:

Hi a friend of mine is going in to the army and is worried as he had been spiked at a party with a class A drug he is going in in around just over a months time and was wondering if this was going to be an issue.

Presumably your friend went to the police the next morning to report this crime and would be able to call upon some proof of this if his piss was to come up laced with coke?

Hi a friend of mine is going in to the army and is worried as he had been spiked at a party with a class A drug he is going in in around just over a months time and was wondering if this was going to be an issue.
You're a very good friend to try and help your friend out of their predicament.
What drug did your friend do ?
Did your friend get spiked a few times or just the once ?
How was your friend spiked anyway?
Does your friend know that people just don't give away drugs unless your friend has big tits?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes people are suggesting you are “your friend “ and that you’ve been a bit naughty. You’ll probably get away with it this time but leave it alone in future... it’s contrary to life in the services so leave it alone in future....

MDMA is only detectable for a short period of time in urine ( a week at most), longer in hair.

"Your friend" should be OK for the CDT as long as they aren't accidentally exposed to any more class A drugs, and they should shave all their body hair to be safe. All of it.

Stop taking drugs you belter! You’re fishing for answers so you can keep taking drugs with your friends. If you want to join the Army, have the balls to tell your mates that you’re stopping doing them, because I can guarantee if you don’t, you’ll keep taking them when you’re in. The last thing we need is another piece of sh it junkie scum, the RLC and the Infantry have got enough

It was genuine spike with no intention on taking the drug and really do feel that being to drunk at a party has led to a failed CDT because I wasn't concentrating on others

It was genuine spike with no intention on taking the drug and really do feel that being to drunk at a party has led to a failed CDT because I wasn't concentrating on others
so it was you then

You have just admitted that is was you, not the mythical friend.
Twat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Military Discipline 217
C Military Discipline 95
X Army Pay, Claims & JPA 35