Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

CDT with Testosterone E and Trenbolone E

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers who will suddenly fall over and need a triple bypass when they're forty? See: Schwarzenegger, Stallone, any number of roidheads with heart attacks.

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers whose muscles have developed faster (with benefit of chemical assistance) than their connective ligaments and bone structure (without benefit from that chemical assistance) - so that while the muscles look good, they're functionally risky because (analogy for the hard of thinking) you've got a 200BHP engine driving through a 150BHP gearbox? See: athletes who suffer from lots of "soft tissue injuries" when operating at full strength...

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers who (as soon as anyone's back is turned) will consistently take the easy way out rather than doing the job properly? Not vain tossers who are only concerned with how they look, not how well they can do the job?
I think you might have the wrong impression on your average steroid user these days. Ben Johnson didn’t break, he just got caught.

We've lost more blokes to CDT in my battalion then lads who have signed off. 8 on the bounce last CDT and that was just one company, every CDT they lose similar numbers. Proof is in the pudding. The seniors use their rank and sit behind a desk. I've never seen a Sgt or above do a Cdt here, and for good reason from what I know. Just how it is.

A mate who's just come back from posting up Catterick said its bad up there too, and I don't mean the recruits either. Just how it is these days. You'd be ******* stupid to believe Otherwise.

Sounds like your CO and RSM need to grow a set.

EVERY CDT I attended at my last two units involved the RSM and CO taking an active interest and being amongst the samplees. The RSM usually read out the spiel. The nominal rolls were scrutinised and I recall on one occasion a chap being located in the block and cordially invited to participate. I think he was bedded down or something.

Anyway, it starts with the leaders. I'd suggest it was in everybody's interests to have a smack free work force. If you know of a CDT dodger phone up the RMP and inform them. Or the CDT Team.

It all starts with a little thing we call 'SOLID C' or 'CDRILS'. Whichever you prefer.

Sounds like your CO and RSM need to grow a set.

EVERY CDT I attended at my last two units involved the RSM and CO taking an active interest and being amongst the samplees. The RSM usually read out the spiel. The nominal rolls were scrutinised and I recall on one occasion a chap being located in the block and cordially invited to participate. I think he was bedded down or something.

Anyway, it starts with the leaders. I'd suggest it was in everybody's interests to have a smack free work force. If you know of a CDT dodger phone up the RMP and inform them. Or the CDT Team.

It all starts with a little thing we call 'SOLID C' or 'CDRILS'. Whichever you prefer.
I see a flaw in your plan, the sneaky drug users not applying SOLIDC. Personally I’ve simple not gone to the CDT, and never been invited to attend. The MoD needs to work out what it wants and be transparent about what is not allowed before I’ll support CDT again.

You're an absolute lizard. This is why nobody wants to be in the army anymore. Fcuking belters like you running the show.
and people turning a blind eye to pill poppers and other assorted junkies... Get 'em dobbed in before they are in a position where you need to rely on them. Ithink there is a cool op where the cdt everybody and send dogs around the camp. Ask for that.

and people turning a blind eye to pill poppers and other assorted junkies... Get 'em dobbed in before they are in a position where you need to rely on them. Ithink there is a cool op where the cdt everybody and send dogs around the camp. Ask for that.
you’re out of date TT, drinkers are currently out of vogue, whilst the stance on drugs is being reviewed.

My mate is head CDTer and he sais youll be fine. so no worries. Just keep on doing what youre doing. He reckons that they will actually offer you a promotion for going the extra distance.

you’re out of date TT, drinkers are currently out of vogue, whilst the stance on drugs is being reviewed.
not to my knowledge. The stance on drugs to my knowledge hasn't changed since it was introduced in '95/96. IIRC I had my first est around Easter 96. Army drinking policy is just a bag of smashed a*seholes.

not to my knowledge. The stance on drugs to my knowledge hasn't changed since it was introduced in '95/96. IIRC I had my first est around Easter 96. Army drinking policy is just a bag of smashed a*seholes.

I’m DVd, but I’m not sure I’m cleared for ‘smashed arsehöles’ is it UK eyes Alpha or NATO caveat?

CFA is looking at drugs policy, as society has changed and we’re loosing too many people to CDT. There’s also a massive programme focusing on our drinking habits because apparently they’re spiralling out of control. Opened my eyes I have to say.

I think you might have the wrong impression on your average steroid user these days. Ben Johnson didn’t break, he just got caught.

Wrong. As per Wikipedia:

In 1988, Johnson experienced a number of setbacks to his running career. In February of that year he pulled a hamstring, and in May he aggravated the same injury. Meanwhile, in Paris in June, Lewis ran a 9.99. Then in Zurich, Switzerland on August 17, the two faced each other for the first time since the 1987 World Championships; Lewis won in 9.93, while Johnson finished third in 10.00.

Wrong. As per Wikipedia:

In 1988, Johnson experienced a number of setbacks to his running career. In February of that year he pulled a hamstring, and in May he aggravated the same injury. Meanwhile, in Paris in June, Lewis ran a 9.99. Then in Zurich, Switzerland on August 17, the two faced each other for the first time since the 1987 World Championships; Lewis won in 9.93, while Johnson finished third in 10.00.
Lewis was potentially on HGH, hence the braces on his teeth.

Awww, you guys are so cruel. The OP probably just wants a smooth ripped torso to look hench in his Grindr selfie and pull a better class of boyfriend. That's gotta be worth blowing your career out for, yeah?

Awww, you guys are so cruel. The OP probably just wants a smooth ripped torso to look hench in his Grindr selfie and pull a better class of boyfriend. That's gotta be worth blowing your career out for, yeah?
Beats looking like Rab C Nesbit and finding your girlfriend in Evans Outsize