CDT with Testosterone E and Trenbolone E

Awww, you guys are so cruel. The OP probably just wants a smooth ripped torso to look hench in his Grindr selfie and pull a better class of boyfriend. That's gotta be worth blowing your career out for, yeah?
Beats looking like Rab C Nesbit and finding your girlfriend in Evans Outsize

CFA is looking at drugs policy, as society has changed and we’re loosing too many people to CDT. There’s also a massive programme focusing on our drinking habits because apparently they’re spiralling out of control. Opened my eyes I have to say.
I wouldn't say drinking is 'spiralling' out of control. I know more people now who don't drink than ever. And as mentioned, I remember (sort of) the days of the early '90s. Top shelfs and herfy handbags.

Awww, you guys are so cruel. The OP probably just wants a smooth ripped torso to look hench in his Grindr selfie and pull a better class of boyfriend. That's gotta be worth blowing your career out for, yeah?
Did it work for you?

I wouldn't say drinking is 'spiralling' out of control. I know more people now who don't drink than ever. And as mentioned, I remember (sort of) the days of the early '90s. Top shelfs and herfy handbags.
I heard it on a formal briefing fm ARMY HQ. A lot of people that remember the good old days put there hands up and said that there definitely wasn't a drinking problem.

I heard it on a formal briefing fm ARMY HQ. A lot of people that remember the good old days put there hands up and said that there definitely wasn't a drinking problem.
there were more lads taking an active interest in healthy living than drinking. I blame z type and the resurgence of 'messing' in communal kitchens. Seriously, a flat would all recreate 'come dine with me'. I saw all the hysterics around drinking. No bar open until 1900 and authorised places only. Ruined turn around from exercise imho :) and I've not seen a 'proper sporty' or POETS day in a decade. It'd be interesting to see the aforementioned PowerPoint and the person(s) who crafted it.

there were more lads taking an active interest in healthy living than drinking. I blame z type and the resurgence of 'messing' in communal kitchens. Seriously, a flat would all recreate 'come dine with me'. I saw all the hysterics around drinking. No bar open until 1900 and authorised places only. Ruined turn around from exercise imho :) and I've not seen a 'proper sporty' or POETS day in a decade. It'd be interesting to see the aforementioned PowerPoint and the person(s) who crafted it.
It gets better, the reason behind it all was a stat that said 95% of incidents logged with the RMP were alcohol related. No one questioned how many incidents or how many incidents compared to last year. If you take wages into consideration we’re probably pushing £1M to prove that soldiers **** up the most when pissed.

It gets better, the reason behind it all was a stat that said 95% of incidents logged with the RMP were alcohol related. No one questioned how many incidents or how many incidents compared to last year. If you take wages into consideration we’re probably pushing £1M to prove that soldiers **** up the most when pissed.
stats. 95% seems a little padded IMHO

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
To be fair I didn’t take notes, I think 96% related to violent incidents. It sounded like 96% of incidents when squaddies are on the piss involve alcohol.
That'll be RMP numeracy at it's best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Military Discipline 217
J Military Discipline 68
S Health and Fitness 18