CDT with Testosterone E and Trenbolone E

Why is it that those serving who like to have, how shall I put this, 'a positive body image' are f***ing stupid?

As opposed to getting shit bagged every night of the week and running on fumes at work every day.
Learn subtext. I was referring to those who think that artificial boosting of the natural state is a sensible thing.

Learn subtext. I was referring to those who think that artificial boosting of the natural state is a sensible thing.
Meh, I’m totally ripped and don’t have an issue with it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I couldn't resist,...... holy shit batman!.. is there no limits to mans depravity, its mind boggling.....how much is a toblerone?,....... asking for a friend......like!
Ag, it's just a variation on a Marianne Faithful.
Nothing special, just run of the mill stuff.

Now if you're talking a couple of packets of Space Rocks rammed down your Jap's eye, form an orderly queue.

Before the sarcastic comments of, why don't you train well? why don't you eat well? I already do but I just want more.
Because the Army doesn't want soldiers who will suddenly fall over and need a triple bypass when they're forty? See: Schwarzenegger, Stallone, any number of roidheads with heart attacks.

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers whose muscles have developed faster (with benefit of chemical assistance) than their connective ligaments and bone structure (without benefit from that chemical assistance) - so that while the muscles look good, they're functionally risky because (analogy for the hard of thinking) you've got a 200BHP engine driving through a 150BHP gearbox? See: athletes who suffer from lots of "soft tissue injuries" when operating at full strength...

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers who (as soon as anyone's back is turned) will consistently take the easy way out rather than doing the job properly? Not vain tossers who are only concerned with how they look, not how well they can do the job?

Last edited:
Because the Army doesn't want soldiers who will suddenly fall over and need a triple bypass when they're forty? See: Schwarzenegger, Stallone, any number of roidheads.

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers whose muscles have developed faster (with chemical assistance) than their connective ligaments and bone structure - so that while the muscles look good, they're functionally risky because (analogy for the hard of thinking) you've got a 200BHP engine but a 150BHP gearbox? See: athletes who suffer from lots of "soft tissue injuries" when operating at full strength...

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers who (as soon as anyone's back is turned) will consistently take the easy way out rather than doing the job properly? Not vain tossers who are only concerned with how they look, not how well they can do the job?
Therefore he should join the Royal Marines.

Before the sarcastic comments of, why don't you train well? why don't you eat well? I already do but I just want more.
Why don't you train and eat well?

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers who will suddenly fall over and need a triple bypass when they're forty? See: Schwarzenegger, Stallone, any number of roidheads.

Because the Army doesn't want soldiers whose muscles have developed faster (with chemical assistance) than their connective ligaments and bone structure - so that while the muscles look good, they're functionally risky because (analogy for the hard of thinking) you've got a 200BHP engine but a 150BHP gearbox? See: athletes who suffer from lots of "soft tissue injuries" when operating at full strength...

hard to argue with that.

It's a genuine question, will I get caught on a CDT for taking these steroids?

How do you think the thread is going?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Military Discipline 217
J Military Discipline 68
S Health and Fitness 18