CDT RECORDS

Where can I obtain my CDT records? iv asked the med centre, my CoC, army personnel centre, nobody knows! I need them for a court case involving my child and my ex, she's doing everything to stop me, or at least prolong seeing my son. Does anyone know anything?

Thanks in advance!

I know lots. If you are still in, you're drug-free. That is enough.

I know that, you know that, but once a magistrate request physical evidence, I have to provide it, I suggested obtaining these records to my solicitor thinking it would be easy and she put it forward to the magistrate, she was happy with this solution. Now I'm struggling!

I know that, you know that, but once a magistrate request physical evidence, I have to provide it, I suggested obtaining these records to my solicitor thinking it would be easy and she put it forward to the magistrate, she was happy with this solution. Now I'm struggling!
Letter from the colonel to the effect that you've been in x years and the regiment has tested for y drugs z no of times, finding nothing.

Plus as Jarrod says, hair testing is the norm. The army probably doesn't keep records of negative results.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Are you still in? Don't ask the chimp on the desk at the Med Centre, get an appointment with the SMO as a priority and explain the situation to him. He can obtain your CDT records as well as sorting a current test probably on the spot.

Okay great, the magistrate did ask, 'will this be in a written form' so I guess a letter should be sufficient, I have changed units recently, is my co aloud to comment from my time spent with a previous unit?

Are you still in? Don't ask the chimp on the desk at the Med Centre, get an appointment with the SMO as a priority and explain the situation to him. He can obtain your CDT records as well as sorting a current test probably on the spot.
Really? That's great my solicitor said if I can obtain a current one even better.. I'll get over there this afternoon Thanks!

Last edited:
Not necessarily. Plenty of crafty twats still in who were conveniently on leave or elsewhere when CDT came knocking.
Yes, however for benefit of the court, that would be enough.

Not if there's an accusation, it's not sufficient evidence, If a woman says it they have to act on it, if I say anything, it doesn't matter. Screwed up system!

Not if there's an accusation, it's not sufficient evidence, If a woman says it they have to act on it, if I say anything, it doesn't matter. Screwed up system!
For irrefutable proof, just go and get the hair sample. It provides an historical record of your drug use for the time the hair has been on your head.

Alternatively, if she's being like that then PM me for an altogether more effective - and permanent- solution to your problems. I don't work chump change, mind.

You are of course, reciprocating the accusation?

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Letter from the colonel to the effect that you've been in x years and the regiment has tested for y drugs z no of times, finding nothing.

Plus as Jarrod says, hair testing is the norm. The army probably doesn't keep records of negative results.
For not keeping negative results, the CDT team will still have records of which units were tested and when, this can form part of the evidence in the letter you ask the SMO to write. Make sure you insist on the SENIOR Medical Officer, not one of his lackeys, this is important as your evidence needs as much weight behind it as possible.

For irrefutable proof, just go and get the hair sample. It provides an historical record of your drug use for the time the hair has been on your head.

Alternatively, if she's being like that then PM me for an altogether more effective - and permanent- solution to your problems. I don't work chump change, mind.
Okay, thanks, I have a solicitor but If you give me chance to explain the situation I'm happy to pay for any advice.. I'm busy this morning but I'll pm you this afternoon/this evening. Thanks a lot

Dan

Gen 'cool story, bro' dit, I knew a lad who was accused of taking drugs because a quantity of amphetamine was found in the gym locker room at the same time as he, another lad and their manager was using the gym. His mate was tested, found positive for 'stuff' and sacked, my mate was tested and came back negative. The manager not tested at all. My mate was invited to a meeting with HR and line managers to receive an apology and some small financial compo. After they had all said their bit, my mate said 'I knew it couldn't have been me because I only ever smoke weed', and promptly lost his job as well.

I know lots. If you are still in, you're drug-free. That is enough.
Our CO has just said it's army policy to now be a bit more lenient with those who fail.

Zero tolerance? Bollocks

Latest Threads