CDT failure

Hi, can someone tell me under what circumstances might a CO consider giving someone who has failed a cdt a second chance???? do the take personal circumstances into consideration???

R

randomgary

o dear, i was a pee pee watcher for one last week and there were some nervous faces lol!!! were you one?

Hi, can someone tell me under what circumstances might a CO consider giving someone who has failed a cdt a second chance???? do the take personal circumstances into consideration???
As in you are addicted to smack? Never mind enjoy your new life as a civvie, mate.

he's my soon to be my ex husband actually
Very slight chance if he's a very junior rank and considered a top bloke with loads of potential and the CO is happy to consider that it was absolutely a one off lapse in judgement. However in these days of high recruitment, discharging of P7s, cuts etc, etc he probably doesn't have a cat in hells chance. What gear was the junkie loser doing, by the way?

Mods, please can we take this to the NAAFI. Me and Stacker want to fight over a crack-whore.
Dywesoges any chance of a picture so we know how hard to fight? If you're ginger I'll let Bluntslane chin me.

........and if you've been ravaged by meth and have got sugar-puff teeth you belong to Stacker and will have to warm his basha til the end of tour.

........and if you've been ravaged by meth and have got sugar-puff teeth you belong to Stacker and will have to warm his basha til the end of tour.
That is, so long as you are not ginger.
PS I can get some gear for you very cheap at the moment.

In todays climate of manning, no chance at all.