CDT , BE THE BEST!!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by ece-smudge, Feb 1, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LETS START A INTER-REGT LEAGUE TABLE FOR  SOLDIERS TESTING POSITIVE. NAME AND SHAME THEM.REGT'S COMING TOP OF THE PILE,REWARD THEM WITH MORE OP TOURS.OR SEND DRUGGIES ON DIFFICULT MISSIONS IN AFGHANISTAN ETC ETC

2. I got CDt'd whilst at Regimental Duty a few years back.  Went to the gym to give my sample but had to show my ID card to get in (they swipe them I think).

Didn't have my ID card with me (stops me losing it).  I hardkly ever used to carry it, instead I relied on the "don't you know who I am" routine.

So I tried to go home and get it.  But they wouldn't let me out of camp until I had been CDT'd.  

Doh!

3. Sorry Smudge, but as Afganistan is currently one of the largest producers of Heroin, probably not a good idea to send those failing CDT, probably unlikely to solve the situation. I appreciate you are  having a rant, but leave the CAPITAL letters to the shouting 'Drill Pigs' ;D .....unless you are one, in which case I will just march myself to the Guardroom :eek:..............pussy........bloody thing has done it again.