• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

CDT , BE THE BEST!!

LETS START A INTER-REGT LEAGUE TABLE FOR  SOLDIERS TESTING POSITIVE. NAME AND SHAME THEM.REGT'S COMING TOP OF THE PILE,REWARD THEM WITH MORE OP TOURS.OR SEND DRUGGIES ON DIFFICULT MISSIONS IN AFGHANISTAN ETC ETC

I got CDt'd whilst at Regimental Duty a few years back.  Went to the gym to give my sample but had to show my ID card to get in (they swipe them I think).

Didn't have my ID card with me (stops me losing it).  I hardkly ever used to carry it, instead I relied on the "don't you know who I am" routine.

So I tried to go home and get it.  But they wouldn't let me out of camp until I had been CDT'd.  

Doh!

E

error_unknown

Sorry Smudge, but as Afganistan is currently one of the largest producers of Heroin, probably not a good idea to send those failing CDT, probably unlikely to solve the situation. I appreciate you are  having a rant, but leave the CAPITAL letters to the shouting 'Drill Pigs' ;D .....unless you are one, in which case I will just march myself to the Guardroom :eek:..............pussy........bloody thing has done it again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Military Discipline 217
J Military Discipline 68
manwitash ACF 9