CDS wearing an RE Beret - apparently

I have been reliably informed that CDS was seen on telly last night wearing a Royal Engineers beret. Can anyone confirm this and if so, why was a crab wearing RE head dress.

He was forced to wear it as a bet by Jim (SAC Fucknuckle) from RAF Brize Norton after losing a 'who's the biggest arrse licker competition'.

Yes he did (noted here in NZ) as for why; perhaps its a Crab thing, sort of a YMCA dress up in a military style? Anyway what does it matter if he jumped through the hoop again he garuanteed his pension rights :wink:

Poor fool - he's obviously got delusions of grandeur and is pretending to be Monty.......

Queensman said:
Poor fool - he's obviously got delusions of grandeur and is pretending to be Monty.......
Delusions of grandeur? He's a crab, so more a case of delusions of adequacy.

Anyone going to pick the scruffy cnut up for having an idle pocket?

And fcuking silly sunglasses

spad

War Hero
but his pocket is tucked in so its ok for an orifice!
how dare he wear the beloved Corps beret! blaady crabs
do anything to look good!

edited to say: there not even issued sunglasses where's the standards!!

was it a weekend when he was on duty :)

barbs said:
Also seen in Iraq last year:

He's got no business inspecting anyone else, pocked tucked or not, the nob and I think he's realised his sunglasses are stupid as he's making a grab for muckers Rayban's. Not sure guy in between and behind is too impressed either. Cnuuuut

is he "bullet proof" cause the mucker behind is weariing body armour and he is not! or is it he's that high up he wont get shot now?

spad said:
but his pocket is tucked in so its ok for an orifice!
how dare he wear the beloved Corps beret! blaady crabs
do anything to look good!

edited to say: there not even issued sunglasses where's the standards!!
Sadly though; these are issue glasses.

Aircrew Issue.

i stand corrected then, im glad i didnt get that sh1t!

Why? Is he an Honorary Colonel or some such? In which case lose the bar-codes when dressing up as a Sapper. Is this something to do with the runway repair outfits, like the one at (I think it was) Leuchars?

Fcuk I'm good...Honorary Colonel of 73 Engineer regiment (V)...London Gazette: (Supplement) no. 56614, p. 7575, 25 June 2002.