CC971 - UFO attack?

Discussion in 'Officers' started by RTFQ, Aug 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

The thousand monkeys with a thousand purple crayolas in Anya1982's brain came up with some wisdom just now. She said that there have been many UFO sitings in Cyprus over the years. Now, <shifts self-consciously in his seat> when I was on Ex Autumn Wood (or whatever) in Nov 97 I distinctly remember walking back from Normandy Coy's CQ's with a couple of jerry cans, at around 2359, when the night sky lit up. And I mean lit up. It was if we were stood in the middle of a stadium and the floodlights had just been put on. It only lasted a couple of seconds. I'm sure there wasn't a heli up with nitesun etc; I'm simply wondering if anyone else remembers it. My sect certainly all witnessed it and I think the Pl corroborated, but we had more important things like sleep to worry about to think anything of it.

<pulls lever-arch over head and awaits incoming>

2. RT

Urgent orders through, you are to report to RAF Rudloe Manor, Corsham, tomorrow at 0800h for urgent "debriefing".

you should inform your family and friends that you are being transferred for operational needs, and that you may be gone some time. You will not need any luggage, it might be prudent to put your finances in order before departing.

3. Have you just come in from that party over at the NAAFI :lol:

4. The truth is still out thereThruthseekers

These sighting in Cyprus also coincide with others that have been obfuscated , near to the so-called "signals unit" at Aiyos Nikalaios.

Do you really think that it is a human in a space suit that flies the U2 out of Akrotiri each morning?? You probably still believe that it was EOKA terrorist suspects being kept in the Brit Internment camp in Xylotimbu during Enosis :wink:

5. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Pity that site hasn't been updated in a while, Iraqi_DMI. I never managed to get any decent photos when I went underground at Rudloe on any of my trips into the tunnels.

The site authors seem pretty fruitloop to me!

6. Interesting web site in any case tho'

7. Mad as a bag of spanners.

8. The SAS keep a flight of UFOs in a Hangar at their secret base in Herefordshire at Criddinghill. It lives in a special hangar behind RHQ and has a special guard on it at all times - an elite group of policemen called MDP - Murder Death Platoon - in recognition of their finely honed fighting skills.

They use their own pilots to fly them as AAC ones are cr@p and are only fit for handing out sky blue berets to 'at risk' women and hiding behind their PCs.

9. Are you sure you don't have one in your garage?

10. Are you sure you don't have one in your garage?

11. Come back when you know what you're talking about babe!

12. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

That website is fantastic, read this

13. Will anyone own up to a "rectal probing"! :D

14. The SAS train people how to 'rectally probe'. I hosted a whole Sqn (it was E Sqn I think) and they all took turns making shure my anus was sufficiently enlarged to let me get my whole head up it!

It worked as well - although my breath smells even more than usual!

15. Yep Mad as a bicycle